OUI Student Electrocuted While Charging His Phone

share on:

A 200 Level student of the Oduduwa University, Ile Ife, Osun State, has died after allegedly being electrocuted while charging his phone on Wednesday night in Ipetumodu.

 

It was gathered that the deceased, popularly called Ashante, was charging and using his phone during the downpour last night, when a transformer supplying electricity to their area, blew and he was electrocuted.

Loading...

 

Emex

Emex

Submissions to:- 360nobsmedia@gmail.com Fast Track? Call:- 08176243747

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.