MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are the ‘favourites’ to sign Swansea City sensation Daniel James, according to reports.
- United have scouted two Trabzonspor players ahead of the summer transfer window, the Turkish club’s chairman has confirmed.
- United have spoken to Juventus about the possibility of signing Paulo Dybala this summer, according to reports.
- Liverpool have been handed a transfer boost after Matthijs de Ligt reportedly rejected a move to Manchester United.
- Everton could make changes to their goalkeeping options this summer as Blues boss Marco Silva has hinted at a possible reshuffle in the close season as part of an expected squad revamp.
- Newcastle United are eyeing a summer bid for Coventry City youngster Tom Bayliss.
- Napoli have monitored Ayoze Perez during the second half of this season and are ready to test Newcastle’s resolve this summer.
- Huddersfield have triggered an option in Isaac Mbenza’s contract to make him a permanent transfer.
- Huddersfield Town head coach Jan Siewert insists the club are hard at work as they look to ‘transform’ their squad ahead of the new Championship season.
- Sam Byram is one of the loan signings Nottingham Forest hope to lure back to the City Ground next season. But Martin O’Neill says he will look to trim his squad, as well as add to it, this summer.
- Coventry City are expected to confirm the departure of centre-half Tom Davies.
- Coventry City appear resigned to losing star defender Jordan Willis as clubs queue up to take him on a free transfer.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton have just 24 hours to save themselves from potential liquidation at the High Court.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- QPR caretaker boss John Eustace says he is unsure whether Luke Freeman has played his final match for the club.