MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Thomas Meunier has fuelled reports linking him with a move to Manchester United by claiming he’s “never hid” his interest in a Premier League switch.
- Manchester City legend Yaya Toure says he is open to a move to the MLS or Asia as he isn’t finished with football just yet.
- Amadou Haidara, the young RB Leipzig central midfielder, has said he dreams of playing for United.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek hopes his run in the Chelsea first team will help secure a place in the England squad for the climax of the Uefa Nations League in June.
- Fulham players are convinced Scott Parker will be appointed manager at Craven Cottage on a permanent basis.
- Liverpool have cancelled a special dinner with the players as Jurgen Klopp insists that they focus fully on the club’s thrilling pursuit of Premier League and Champions League glory.
- Marco Silva has confirmed Everton will make a decision on Nikola Vlasic’s future in the near future.
- Former Premier League striker Dean Ashton says Everton would be gambling if they move for Che Adams this summer.
- Sunderland manager Jack Ross is being considered as the next Scotland manager, according to reports.
- AC Milan boss Gennaro Gattuso has responded to the front page headlines in Italy that linked him with the Newcastle United job, saying they are ‘unfounded rumours’.
- Rafa Benitez has compared his situation at Newcastle United to driving a Formula One car – and insists there is a “limit” to how far he can take the Magpies unless they are willing to invest in order to become more competitive.
- According to reports, Wolverhampton Wanderers have made an enquiry for Domagoj Vida from Besiktas.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo insists the club’s summer spending will not be dictated by whether they end up in Europe.
- Arsenal will not consider any loan offers for Emile Smith Rowe this summer that include an option to buy as they mull their future plans for the highly-talented youngster.
- Tom Edwards has described his goalscoring moment against Norwich as the best of his life so far.
- Ipswich boss Paul Lambert is coy over his interest in Leicester City loanee Callum Elder.
- Brendan Rodgers has revealed Leicester City are making progress in appointing a new head of recruitment.
- Sunderland youngster Elliot Embleton says his loan spell at Grimsby has made him a better player ahead of a big summer.
- Burton Albion are close to signing young defender Jevan Anderson from Highland Football League side Formartine United.
- Diogo Goncalves is reportedly returning to Benfica at the end of the season.
- Aitor Karanka says he is open to managing any league, as he plots his next step in management.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Former England international striker Dean Ashton has described Hull City winger Jarrod Bowen as ‘the kind of player managers look for’.
THE PINK UN
- Norwich City’s hopes to get Nelson Oliveira scoring ahead of a potential summer sale have been dealt another blow, with the striker’s Reading loan again disrupted by injury.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Gavin Massey says he’s ready to sit down with Wigan Athletic and ‘get sorted’ a new contract at the DW Stadium.
- Nathan Delfouneso has revealed talks are ongoing between his “people” and Blackpool FC over a new contract.
- Celtic fringe defender Cristian Gamboa has been offered a deal by Deportiva Alajuelense, a club in his native Costa Rica.
- Steven Gerrard has urged the Rangers youngster to prove they are good enough to handle the demands of playing at Ibrox and earn a first-team berth.