MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Barcelona will not sell Philippe Coutinho this summer, according to the club’s president Josep Maria Bartomeu.
- Young Australian forward Daniel Arzani has returned to Man City as he continues his rehabilitation from an ACL injury.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Tottenham have been tipped to win this season’s Champions League by Brazil great Ronaldinho.
- Andy Robertson has revealed the Liverpool players were more interested in Tiger Woods than Manchester City prior to their Premier League showdown with Chelsea.
- Everton forward Nikola Vlasic has revealed he’s still in the dark over where he might be playing his football next term.
- Nobby Solano has urged Newcastle United to seal a deal for Rafa Benitez as quickly as possible.
- Matt Ritchie has warned it is “naive” to think all of Newcastle United’s problems boil down to a lack of on-field investment.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves goalkeeper Rui Patricio says he’s still learning the game at the age of 31 and has enjoyed developing in the Premier League.
- Arsenal are said to be “definitely on pole” to sign Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti in the summer.
- Spurs have been linked to Croatia centre-back Domagoj Vida, who is currently playing for Besiktas.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Scott Arfield is reported to be a transfer target for Southampton this summer – nine years after rejecting a move to St Mary’s.
- Eddie Howe says Marc Pugh’s future will be discussed in the summer.
- Shinji Okazaki will leave Leicester City on a free transfer this summer.
- Leicester City joined European heavyweights in scouting Benfica’s Europa League quarter-final victory over Eintracht Frankfurt.
- James Maddison has been reminded of the potential pitfalls of joining a bigger club by former Arsenal midfielder Ray Parlour.
- Huddersfield Town are being linked with an interest in Hull City striker Fraizer Campbell.
- Brighton players have been told to make amends for the record defeat at the Amex after a frank meeting about the Bournemouth debacle.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Jack Harrison believes Leeds United deserve a place in the country’s Premier League with the Manchester City loanee hailing a brand of football unique to the country’s second tier.
- Watford midfielder Will Hughes, once dubbed an England teen wonder, has revealed he is eligible to play international football for Wales.
- Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes feels it is unlikely the Dons will keep hold of captain Graeme Shinnie, who is wanted by Derby County.
- Nigel Clough says Chelsea goalkeeper Bradley Collins has to keep playing regularly next season after a campaign on loan at Burton Albion.
- Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson is demanding an investigation into the financial conduct of Aston Villa, Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday, with a key meeting said to be scheduled for later this month.
- Blackburn defender Derrick Williams admits injury, and not feeling settled in one position, have contributed to a frustrating season.
- Luke Chambers says Ipswich Town players will have to deal with the pressure of the club being seen as ‘a scalp’ in League One next season.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Phil Parkinson believes Luca Connell will sit down and talk with Bolton about a new contract once new ownership is found for the club.
- Celtic have formed a partnership with top flight Polish club Korona Kielce, which could see them land the cream of their top young talent.
- Neil Lennon is confident Leigh Griffiths can return to action in time to play for Celtic in the Scottish Cup final against Hearts next month.
EDINBURGH EVENING NEWS
- Hearts midfielder Arnaud Djoum will take his time to weigh up his options before making a decision on his future.