Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
- Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku is considering his future after becoming frustrated with Jose Mourinho.
- Swansea were ‘tricked’ into increasing Lukasz Fabianski’s wages with fake interest from Bayer Leverkusen, according to Football Leaks.
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is on a list of Russian oligarchs to be targeted by UK intelligence services.
- Manchester City may gamble on playing Raheem Sterling at centre-forward because of injury to Sergio Aguero.
- Alexis Sanchez is expected to stay in Chile until the New Year as he bids to recover from his hamstring injury.
- Manchester City are likely to send Zach Steffen out on loan if they sign the goalkeeper from MLS in January.
- Arsenal cannot recall Calum Chambers from Fulham despite their defensive injury crisis.
- West Ham star Robert Snodgrass has blamed his weight gain on his loan move to Aston Villa last season.
- Reading have made an approach for Vitoria Guimaraes boss Luis Castro to succeed the sacked Paul Clement.