MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Radja Nainggolan has revealed he had the chance to join Manchester United – and has no regrets over not doing so.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Crystal Palace and Schalke have been given fresh hope they can sign Ruben Loftus-Cheek in January. The midfielder appears to be keeping his options open as he continues to be used sparingly.
- Jurgen Klopp insists “wonderful” Naby Keita will prove his worth to Liverpool as he rubbished speculation that fellow summer signing Fabinho could be sold in January.
- Birmingham defender Maxime Colin insists Aston Villa’s big names won’t help them in Sunday’s derby clash.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves striker Donovan Wilson said he’s glad he made the switch to Spanish side Jumilla – especially as he’s got Google Translate to help him.
- West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini may well look to add to his squad in January following a mixed start to the season in east London.
- Adalberto Penaranda offers Watford a new dimension in attack, according to head coach Javi Gracia.
- Claude Puel says he is not concerned if emerging young defender Ben Chilwell is targeted by other clubs in the January transfer window.
- Sunderland flop Jack Rodwell has been praised by Blackburn boss Tony Mowbray for remaining ‘humble and honest’ while waiting on a new deal.
- Percy Tau is “doing well” for club and country, but boss Chris Hughton is unsure what lies in store for Brighton’s South African summer signing next season.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds United boss Marcelo Bielsa has revealed that defender Aapo Halme has entered his thoughts to help solve the Whites mini-injury crisis this weekend against Championship opposition Bristol City.
- If Joe Worrall returns from Rangers as a ‘better’ player – he will have a role to play at Nottingham Forest next season, according to manager Aitor Karanka.
- Blackburn boss Tony Mowbray is weighing up a January move for Boro wing prodigy Harry Chapman.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Nigel Adkins admits he wanted to keep Michael Dawson at Hull City before his Nottingham Forest move.
- ‘Duracell bunny’ Elliott Bennett leads by example on the pitch and in training, according to Blackburn boss Tony Mowbray.
THE PINK UN
- Sporting director Stuart Webber insists he has too much on his plate at Norwich City to be distracted by speculation touting him with a Premier League move.
- Derby County boss Frank Lampard has revealed he’s “thinking” about recalling Coventry City loan star Luke Thomas in January.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- The future of several Bolton stars could hinge on an upturn in form at the end of 2018. Phil Parkinson admits the jury is still out on a number of players in his squad who either see their contract expire in January, or who have struggled to gain a regular place in the side.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Paul Cook has ruled himself out of the running to become Republic of Ireland manager, insisting ‘Wigan Athletic is very much my future’.
- A proven goalscorer is top of Terry McPhillips’ January wishlist but the Blackpool boss is not sure whether funds will be made available for his first transfer window.
EDINBURGH EVENING NEWS
- Sean Clare will be recalled to Hearts’ starting line-up for tomorrow’s Premiership trip to St Mirren. The 22-year-old winger, who joined as a free agent in September, could subsequently get a run of games if he impresses manager Craig Levein.