MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are monitoring the progress of Sampdoria defender Joachim Andersen, according to reports.
- Manchester City have reportedly made “a number” of enquiries about Crystal Palace right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
- Pep Guardiola signed his contract to take over as Manchester City manager almost four months before his appointment was officially confirmed, according to Der Spiegel.
- PSV Eindhoven winger Hirving Lozano says he is happy to reportedly be interesting Manchester United.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- In-demand Lille winger Nicolas Pepe has welcomed speculation claiming Arsenal are interested in him.
- Under-pressure Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic is set for talks with members of the west London club’s hierarchy on Wednesday.
- Everton are keen on Borussia Dortmund playmaker Shinji Kagawa, according to reports in Italy.
- New Everton defender Yerry Mina made his first start for Marco Silva’s side against Gor Mahia on Tuesday night.
- Sunderland winger Aiden McGeady has revealed he would love to end his career at Celtic.
- New Aston Villa manager Dean Smith is monitoring veteran defender James Collins as he considers adding to his squad.
- Chelsea midfielder Ethan Ampadu is being targeted by both Aston Villa and Derby for a January loan move, say reports.
- Backup Spurs ‘keeper Michel Vorm maybe on his way out of the north London club at the end of the season, according to reports in the Dutch media.
- Out-of-favour Derby defender Curtis Davies says he wants to regain his first-team place “for the next game”.
- Stoke may revive their interest in versatile Brentford defender Yoann Barbet in January.
- The impressive form of Watford’s strikers so far this season mean Stefano Okaka will have to wait before being given more first-team chances at Vicarage Road, says boss Javi Gracia.
- Watford are set to join West Ham in the race to sign signing of RB Leipzig midfielder Diego Demme, say reports.
- Chelsea are reportedly monitoring in-form Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson.
- Brighton may loan out young forward Aaron Connolly in the January transfer window.
- On-loan Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall has the mental strength – and talent – to cope with being in the spotlight at Rangers, according to David Weir.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Aston Villa supporters want Tommy Elphick recalled from his loan at Hull City in January after the defender won the club’s player of the month award.
- Coventry City could be set for another cash windfall if Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson makes a big-money move in January.