Dear Shortlisted Candidates, Here Are Things You Should Bring To NDA Academy On Aug. 24
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has made available online a list that contains the names of candidates admitted into the 70th regular course of the military institution.
The military institution also outlined items successful candidates must come along with before being accepted into the academy.
All successful candidates have also been urged to report to the NDA permanent site at AFRAKA on Friday, August 24, 2018.
Below are important things successful candidates must come with:
- Selected candidates must come along with the original copies of their credentials which include: First School Living Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, SSCE/NECO certificate, Birth certificate/declaration of age as well as letter of state of origin.
- They must also come along with the following:
- Two pairs of black trousers,
- One lounge suite (dark color)
- Two belts (preferably black)
- One pairs of back cover shoes
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes
- Two pairs of white shots
- Two pairs of white trousers
- Three pairs of blue shots and white neck vests
- Two white shits (long sleeves)
- Four pairs of white socks
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kits and toiletries
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring.
- black swimming trunks/shirt.
- Female candidates should come with the following:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Four pairs of black or blue short skirts
- Two pairs of trousers suite