The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has announced that it has begun its recruitment for 2018.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) invites applications for Technical Career Opportunities in the Aviation Industry in Nigeria in the following Areas of operations:
1. Flight Operations
4. Cabin Safety
1. Applicants must possess a BSC/HND degree.
2. Applicants with WASC/SSSC can apply
3. Must have at least 5 credit passes in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
4. Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
5. Applicants must have good communication skills
6. Applicants must be not more than 30 or more years
Method of Application
Note: Application is free. No fee is required for the test or interview.
It is believed that the recruitment will come to an end on the 15th of July, 2018.
NCAA is the regulatory body for Aviation in Nigeria.
It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Act not only empowers the Authority to regulate Aviation Safety without political interference, but also to carry out oversight functions of Airports, Airspace, Meteorological Services, etc as well as economic regulations of the industry.
Meanwhile, drop your comments below for clarifications…