ANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are attempting to negotiate a £55million deal for Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld.
- Manchester City have identified Sergio Busquets as a top summer transfer target, according to reports.
- Meanwhile, City have been handed a setback in their rumoured pursuit of Milan Skriniar, according to reports.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- West Ham are ready to pay Manuel Pellegrini around £10m a year if he agrees to become their manager.
- Tottenham have made Anthony Martial a key summer transfer target as they look to refresh their forward line.
- Chelsea have added Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic to their list of possible successors to Antonio Conte.
- Davy Klaassen has been told he needs to toughen up if he wants to be a success at Everton by former Aston Villa defender Ron Vlaar.
- Rafa Benitez has been impressed with Martin Dubravka and is keen to exercise the £4m clause in Dubravka’s loan deal to sign the goalkeeper from Sparta Prague on a permanent basis.
- Sunderland’s new owner will have to look further afield for a new manager with outstanding candidate Chris Wilder reportedly set to commit his future to Sheffield United.
- Sunderland’s Wahbi Khazri says he has had no offers for next season yet – but is ‘open to anything’.
- Aston Villa, Huddersfield Town and Leeds United are all battling it out with Rangers for Liverpool prospect Harry Wilson this summer.
- Villa have also been linked with a move for Sheffield Wednesday youngster Sean Clare.
- Meanwhile, goalkeeper Sam Johnstone is a target for Aston Villa on a permanent basis this summer.
- West Ham United and Leicester are keeping tabs on the availability of West Brom defender Ahmed Hegazi this summer, according to reports.
- Porto goalkeeper Jose Sa is being linked with a move to Wolverhampton Wanderers.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- Jordan Graham and Sylvain Deslandes will remain at Wolves after the club triggered options to extend their contracts.
- Leicester City’s defensive recruitment drive continues with the pursuit of Barcelona’s Brazilian defender Marlon, according to reports.
- The Foxes have announced a deal for Portugal right-back Ricardo Pereira, while they are also closing in on West Brom’s Jonny Evans.
- Nottingham Forest will look to exploit the loan market again this summer, but Aitor Karanka says the club must be patient and ‘intelligent’ with the business they do.
- Nottingham Forest’s Jamie Ward is reportedly a target for new QPR boss Steve McClaren.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City will be prepared to cash in on winger Kamil Grosicki this summer – but only if the price is right after next month’s World Cup finals.
- Sean Dyche is relishing the challenge of leading Burnley into Europe next season, having become the first Clarets manager to do so since Harry Potts 51 years ago.
- Tony Mowbray wants Blackburn Rovers to be “a player” rather than just “a part” of the Championship next season.
- Leeds United are keeping tabs on David Stockdale’s situation after the goalkeeper was reportedly told he can leave Birmingham City.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Reports in the north east suggest Bolton boss Phil Parkinson is on the shortlist to become the next manager of Sunderland.
- Eddie Howe insisted there should be no disappointment over Cherries’ 12th-place finish in the Premier League and said: “These are unprecedented times.”
THE DAILY ECHO
- Maya Yoshida is set to stay at Southampton amid interest from a club in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh-based outfit Al Hilal.
- Southampton youngster Olufela Olomola has joined League One outfit Scunthorpe on a free transfer.
- Brighton remain keen to add Deportivo striker Florin Andone to their strikeforce.