MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City are set to complete the club-record signing of Leicester playmaker Riyad Mahrez within days.
- Joel Pereira wants to go out on loan after making only one first-team appearance for Manchester United last season, according to sources close to the ‘keeper.
- Man Utd are putting the finishing touches on a deal for Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fred while the Brazil international is in England with his national team.
- United are set to announce a new, signing expected to be Porto right-back Diogo Dalot, “within hours”.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Cesar Azpilicueta is confident the world’s best players will still want to join Chelsea, despite the club not playing Champions League football next season.
- Former Chelsea forward Eidur Gudjohnsen thinks Eden Hazard could opt to leave Stamford Bridge after a “disappointing” campaign for the Blues.
- Fulham could be forced to pay nearly £20m to sign Newcastle forward Aleksandar Mitrovic on a permanent deal.
- Liverpool are reportedly one of a number of clubs interested in signing Southampton ‘keeper Alex McCarthy as a backup shot stopper this summer.
- Liverpool are interested in Barca reserve ‘keeper Jasper Cillessen, according to reports in Spain.
- Roma will demand £79m for ‘keeper Alisson, but will not allow the Brazilian to leave the Stadio Olimpico until after the World Cup.
- Everton want to bring Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho to Goodison Park this summer, say reports in Portugal.
- Besiktas are pondering a swoop for out-of-favour Everton midfielder Davy Klaassen.
- Mikel Merino’s Newcastle future remains in doubt as La Liga clubs continue to monitor his situation at St James’ Park.
- The Magpies may pass up on the opportunity to sign Stoke midfielder Joe Allen this summer.
- Cardiff have joined the race to land Sunderland midfielder Didier Ndong.
- Sunderland’s summer transfer business is set to increase this week.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves have activated an option to buy Porto centre-back Willy Boly, who spent last season on loan at Molineux.
- Erhun Oztumer has been linked with a trio of Championship clubs as he edges toward a Walsall exit.
- Republic of Ireland boss Martin O’Neill thinks Stoke could be about to sign West Brom midfielder James McClean.
- Port Vale’s move for Chesterfield striker Kristian Dennis appear to have ended.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Midfielder Jon Toral believes Hull supporters are still to see the best of him at the KC Stadium.
- Tigers skipper Michael Dawson is set to make a decision over his long-term future this week as the veteran defender ponders a move away from the KCOM Stadium.
- Hull wide man Kamil Grosicki has revealed he has “no idea” where his future will lie after this summer’s World Cup.
- Burnley face competition for the signature of West Brom forward Jay Rodriguez this summer.
- Bournemouth are one of a number of top-flight clubs said to be interested in Baggies frontman Jay Rodriguez.
- Leicester are reportedly targeting a summer move for Nice winger Bassem Srarfi.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Swansea are closing in on a deal for FK Ostersunds manager Graham Potter.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds forward Marcus Antonsson’s future at Elland Road remains in doubt amid interest for his services from Sweden.
- Derby target Kamil Grosicki has cast doubt over his future at Hull.
- Hull defender Michael Dawson is set to complete his return to Nottingham Forest.
- Notts County are expected to make another bid to sign Kristian Dennis after seeing an initial offer turned down for the Chesterfield forward.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton are reportedly in a three-way battle to sign Bristol City ‘keeper Frank Fielding.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Paul Cook says he is fine with his out-of-contract players weighing up their options before deciding whether to remain with Wigan next season.