LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri is thought to be eyeing a move to the Premier League if he cannot agree a new deal with the Italian club.
- Tottenham have another month to finalise their fixture plans for next season as they prepare to start the new campaign with a run of away games.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United have signed Slovakian teenager Martin Svidersky. The 15-year-old confirmed his move to Manchester on Thursday with pictures of him signing his contract.
- Liverpool have dismissed “ridiculous” claims in Italy that around 1,000 fans travelling to Rome for the second leg of their Champions League semi-final are potential trouble makers.
- Record-signing Gylfi Sigurdsson still appeared to be absent as Everton’s players prepared for their penultimate away game of the season at Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
- Rangers will compile a final shortlist early next week after Steven Gerrard emerged as the front-runner in their hunt for a new manager.
- Steve Clarke has reiterated his commitment to Kilmarnock following reports he was approached by Rangers.
- Chris Coleman is willing to take a financial pay cut next season when Sunderland are playing in League One.
- Darren Moore says all transfer talk is on hold while the Baggies still have a shot at Premier League survival.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves managing director Laurie Dalrymple says the club could make a ‘statement’ with their summer spending.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Mark Hughes has confirmed that Sofiane Boufal has been sent to train with the club’s U23s following a bust-up in the league defeat to Chelsea.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City assistant coach Andy Crosby has rubbished claims Allan McGregor is on the verge of signing for Rangers.
- Sean Dyche believes Burnley could be seen as a ‘more attractive proposition’ for transfer targets this summer after their successful season.
- Bournemouth have dismissed a report which claimed a deal had already been done for striker Benik Afobe to join Wolves on a permanent basis.
- Leicester City manager Claude Puel is to hold talks next week with Robert Huth to determine the defender’s future.
- Puel has refused to discuss whether he is trying to bring in Porto defender Ricardo Pereira, but he did confirm he is looking to bring in quality signings.
- Nottingham Forest’s players have quickly learned that Aitor Karanka is a man who “means business”, says Ben Osborn.
- Neil Warnock has refused to rule out the possibility of Lee Tomlin completing a permanent switch to Nottingham Forest in the summer.
- Brighton winger Anthony Knockaert has pledged to learn from his first red card in English football.
- Ipswich Town have recalled teenage defender Luke Woolfenden from a loan spell at FA Trophy finalists Bromley to boost their threadbare squad for the final two Championship matches.