The new cast for Dancing With The Stars season 25 has been revealed
Pretty Little Liars‘ Sasha Pieterse will compete on Dancing With the Stars this fall.
Good Morning America on Wednesday revealed the full cast line-up for Season 25, which also includes Malcolm in the Middle‘s Frankie Muniz, ’80s pop star Debbie Gibson and married couple Nick and Vanessa Lachey.
Competing for the Mirrorball trophy this time around are:
• Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
• WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
• “Shark Tank” entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
• former NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
• Singer/actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
• ’80s singer Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
• Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
• TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
• former NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
• “Pretty Little Liars” star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
• “Property Brothers” star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
• violinist Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
The new season of “Dancing With the Stars” starts on ABC on September 18.