MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United have made an enquiry about Anderlecht midfielder Leander Dendoncker – but are not expected to sign him this summer, according to sources close to the player.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea are struggling to convince Bayern Munich midfielder Renato Sanches to join them on loan and are continuing to look at other targets.
- AC Milan remain interested in Chelsea rebel Diego Costa but only if he joins the club on a permanent basis.
- David Ospina plans to stay and fight for his place at Arsenal next season.
- Newcastle United have entered the chase for Lucas Perez but are as yet not ready to match Arsenal’s £13.4m valuation.
- Liverpool have no interest in either of Rafinha or Andre Gomes – the Barcelona midfielders being touted as potential makeweights in a deal for Philippe Coutinho.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson is likely to leave Swansea for Everton in the coming weeks, according to the Welsh club’s captain Leon Britton.
- Newcastle United youngster Ivan Toney could be set for a loan move to Wigan Athletic.
- Sunderland are one of a number of clubs to have been linked with Huddersfield Town No 10 Joe Lolley amid reports Jeremain Lens has agreed a move back to Turkey with Besiktas.
- Aston Villa defender Jordan Amavi is attracting the attentions of a number of Ligue 1 clubs, according to sources in France.
- Robbie Keane is reportedly set to swerve a reunion with Harry Redknapp and seal a shock move to the Indian Super League with Atletico de Kolkata.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves have completed a deal for Brazilian striker Leo Bonatini on a season-long loan.
- Bristol City could swoop to sign Joe Mason from Wolves.
- West Brom target Ben Gibson is still keen on a move back to the Premier League this summer.
- Aston Villa have joined the race to sign Liverpool youngster Sheyi Ojo on a season-long loan, according to reports.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City winger Kamil Grosicki is facing an uncertain future during the final month of the transfer window, despite Leonid Slutsky’s claims that no further assets would be sold this summer.
- Bookmakers have Swansea City among the leading contenders to sign Montpellier’s Ryad Boudebouz.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds have lined up the signing of midfielder and one-time Ajax starlet Ouasim Bouy.
- The Elland Road club have widened their search for another striker after seeing long-term target Ashley Fletcher move to Middlesbrough.
- Bournemouth have emerged as the surprise leaders of the race to sign Leicester City midfielder Demarai Gray if he leaves the King Power Stadium.
- Brighton are set to send Ales Mateju out on loan once they complete the signing of the highly-rated young Czech defender.
- Reading FC defender Rob Dickie has joined Lincoln City on loan until January 2018.