We invite you to nominate an entrepreneur to win in the SME 100 Nigeria 25 under 25 Entrepreneurs Awards.
Nominations can be done here: http://sme100nigeria. com/sme/Nominate
See Awards Details:
This is an award recognizing and celebrating micro and small businesses including start-ups that are transforming industries that impact millions of lives every day in Nigeria; owned and managed by youths aged 25 and under.
Industries to be recognized include:
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Fashion & Creative arts
- Technology & Cyber Security
- Energy and Sustainability
- The founder(s) must not be older than the age of 27 as at the time. In the event that the nominee is 27 years old, the company must have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- The founder must be a Nigerian.
- The company must be contributing to social economic development of Nigeria.
- The line of business must be ethical and in accordance to the Nigerian laws.
- The business must be duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
Previous recipients of these awards include Yasmin Belo-Osagie, Sophia Ikeonu, Linda Iheme, Eseoghene Odiete, Bidemi Zakariyau, Orode Uduaghan. Just to mention a few.
About SME 100 Nigeria
SME 100 Nigeria stimulates entrepreneurship amongst young Nigerians. We identify and support entrepreneurs: enabling communities to reap the transformational benefits of their participation in the economy. SME 100 Nigeria inspires, empowers and equips entrepreneurs and small and medium scale enterprises in Nigeria. For more visit: www.sme100nigeria.com.