- Liverpool’s pursuit of Naby Keita has suffered a blow with RB Leipzig declaring “there’s nothing that will make us budge” from selling key players this summer.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Adnan Januzaj has returned to Manchester as United consider offers to sell him this summer.
- Monaco will not sell Fabinho to Paris Saint-Germain – opening the door for Manchester United to make a bid for the Brazilia.
- Benfica forward Anderson Talisca has reiterated his desire to work with Jose Mourinho – but admits ‘you would all know about it’ if he had received an offer from Manchester United.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Pedro Obiang has signed a new contract at West Ham until 2022.
- Watford are in talks with Chelsea over Nathaniel Chalobah and are confident the versatile 22-year-old wants to return to Vicarage Road.
- West Ham today confirmed that they have once more sold out their 52,000 season tickets at the London Stadium.
- Florian Lejeune has revealed he thought it was a wind-up when Rafa Benitez first called him and asked him to sign for Newcastle United.
- The number of strikers linked with Birmingham City has increased today with Sam Gallagher the latest name catching the eye of Harry Redknapp.
THE CARLISLE NEWS & STAR
- Blues boss Keith Curle is looking to bring a second loan goalkeeper into Carlisle United this summer – with another Championship player in his sights.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton are unlikely to accept any loan approach for Sam Gallagher, with Harry Redknapp reportedly plotting a swoop for the striker.
- Forest Green Rovers boss Mark Cooper insists Liam Noble is not for sale in a fresh twist to Notts County’s bid to sign the midfielder.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Brentford are close to signing FC Twente midfielder Kamohelo Mokotjo.
- Accrington Stanley skipper Seamus Conneely has signed a new two year deal with the club.
- Swindon Town are confident of signing Sheffield United defender Chris Hussey on loan.
EASTERN DAILY PRESS
- Norwich City have made an enquiry for Newcastle United striker Daryl Murphy.
- Bojan was back at Stoke’s training ground for the first time in six months yesterday, and Stoke boss Mark Hughes is backing him to have a big season after his brief loan spell playing in Germany.
- Bojan insists he has no regrets leaving Stoke in January to play on loan for Mainz in the German Bundesliga.
- Bristol Rovers are currently missing a first-team goalkeeper and it is being reported that the club are now poised to sign former Blackpool goalkeeper Sam Slocombe having already agreed a deal.
- Former England international Rickie Lambert has held talks with Plymouth Argyle over a transfer from Cardiff.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Leonid Slutsky admitted yesterday that he needs at least four defenders.
- Hull City have been linked with a move for Motherwell centre-back Ben Heneghan.