MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are competing with Arsenal and Tottenham to sign unsettled Manchester City youngster Jadon Sancho.
- Reports in France claim Manchester United have “agreed terms” on a deal to sign PSG right-back Serge Aurier.
- Nemanja Matic has completed his medical ahead of a £40m move to Manchester United from Chelsea.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- West Ham will reject any offers for defender Winston Reid amid reported interest from Everton.
- Chelsea are close to adding two or three new signings, with Antonio Conte wanting up to four more additions before the close of the window.
- Alexis Sanchez is set to meet Arsene Wenger on Wednesday for the first time since contract talks stalled amid interest from Chelsea, Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain.
- Liverpool transfer target Virgil van Dijk is set for showdown talks with Southampton manager Mauricio Pellegrino this week.
- Newcastle are looking to offload defender Grant Hanley and Birmingham City are interested in the Scotland international.
- Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce has confirmed Sunderland’s interest in Ross McCormack.
- Aston Villa will step up their search for attacking reinforcements after Jack Grealish was ruled out for at least two months following a kidney operation.
- Birmingham City transfer target Aden Flint is set to leave Bristol City, with a deal to be completed next week.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves are closing in on the season-long loan signing of Brazilian striker Leo Bonatini from Al Hilal.
- Jack Butland believes Joselu could become a key goalscoring threat for Stoke if the player and club can agree terms on a long-term stay.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton are hopeful they can convince Virgil van Dijk to return to first-team training this week.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Harry Redknapp has confirmed Hull City transfer target Ryan Shotton is keen to leave St Andrew’s this summer.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Everton are ready to step up their interest in Swansea midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson by putting together a £50m package for the Iceland international.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Thomas Christiansen has confirmed Leeds are on the lookout for new signings between now and the close of the window.
- Nottingham Forest hope to sign two more players before they face Millwall on Friday.
- Leicester are yet to return with a second offer for Coventry striker George Thomas.
- Paul Cook is very confident Wigan will land more than one player in the next 48 hours.
- Brighton are looking for suitable loan destinations for Rohan Ince, Richie Towell and Kazenga Lualua.
- New Sheffield Wednesday signing George Boyd has been told to calm down after a number of high-energy performances in pre-season.
- Jamal Blackman has received no guarantees over first-team football from Sheffield United following his arrival on loan from Chelsea.
THE PINK UN
- Former Werder Bremen midfielder Tom Trybull is on trial at Norwich City.