LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea are to continue their spending with Fernando Llorente and Benjamin Mendy on Antonio Conte’s wishlist.
- Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham would rather place trust in homegrown players than spend large fees on transfers.
- West Ham goalkeeper Darren Randolph looks likely to be the club’s first departure as they try to recoup some of the cash needed to sign strikers Marko Arnautovic and Javier Hernandez
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Eric Dier is undeterred by Tottenham’s insistence he is not for sale and remains keen to sign for Manchester United.
- Liverpool have told Barcelona that they are wasting their time trying to sign Philippe Coutinho this summer.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic has revealed that his preference is to stay at Newcastle United this summer.
- Vito Mannone believes that his experiences at Sunderland will help him integrate at Reading quickly.
- Sunderland will continue to monitor Rob Green’s situation at Leeds United – with the goalkeeper weighing up his future.
- Aston Villa’s pre-season game against Vitesse Arnhem next week has been cancelled in Germany due to it being a match between and English and Dutch team.
EXPRESS & STAR
- West Brom are leading the race to sign Arsenal defender Kieran Gibbs
- Stoke City youngster Thibaud Verlinden has signed a five-year professional contract with the Potters.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton owner Katharina Liebherr is having “second thoughts” about selling the club, according to proposed Chinese investor Gao Jisheng.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City’s Kamil Grosicki has rejected a loan move to SC Freiburg, with Newcastle United, Watford and Crystal Palace interested.
- Blackburn have reached an agreement with Anthony Stokes to terminate the player’s contract with immediate effect.
- Bournemouth left-back Charlie Daniels believes his playing career will last at least another five years.
- Leicester City boss Craig Shakespeare says he wants to sign a couple players but refused to be drawn on whether one will be Kelechi Iheanacho.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Gylfi Sigurdsson’s future remains uncertain as the Swansea City midfielder continues to train at the club’s Fairwood base.
GET WEST LONDON
- Dean Smith will weigh up allowing Reece Cole to go out on loan to get a taste of regular first-team football.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds have appointed former Villarreal assistant Carlos Corberan as the club’s new U23s coach of the academy.
- Port Vale manager Michael Brown remains keen to sign Derby County midfielder Callum Guy on loan again.
- Oldham boss John Sheridan has admitted he would “jump on the chance” to re-sign Middlesbrough goalkeeper Connor Ripley.
- Forgotten Reading winger Paolo Hurtado has signed for Vitoria de Guimaraes on a permanent deal.
- Mathias Normann is set for an immediate move after Brighton completed the capture of the Norwegian central midfield prospect.
- Sheffield United are poised to unveil John Lundstram, the former Everton midfielder, as their sixth summer signing after agreeing a fee with Oxford.