MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are monitoring Tottenham left-back Danny Rose despite Jose Mourinho retaining faith in Luke Shaw.
- Ed Woodward is expected to attend Manchester United’s derby with City in Houston on Thursday as he continues to work on Jose Mourinho’s remaining transfer targets.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea are still planning to offer Antonio Conte a contract extension in the future, despite the Italian signing a new two-year deal.
- Ross Barkley is keen to join Tottenham after hearing glowing reports about manager Mauricio Pochettino.
- Moussa Sissoko has not travelled with Tottenham on their pre-season tour of the United States due to illness.
- Tottenham target Juan Foyth is attracting strong interest from Paris Saint-Germain, according to sources in Argentina.
- Liverpool have agreed a £10million deal with Hull City for left-back Andy Robertson.
- Liverpool have had an improved offer of £66million rejected for RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita.
- Ross Barkley has not demanded to become Tottenham Hotspur’s highest paid player.
- Newcastle United manager Rafael Benitez has spoken out over a potential move for James McCarthy, insisting the Everton midfielder is not their first transfer target.
- Everton midfielder Joe Williams is closing in on a loan move to Barnsley.
- Tottenham Hotspur are set to pay Moussa Sissoko to leave north London – less than 12 months after his staggering £30million move from Newcastle United.
- Vito Mannone is not part of Sunderland’s squad for their pre-season trip to Hartlepool, with a move to Reading seemingly imminent.
- Aston Villa will get it right by the time the Championship season starts, midfielder Henri Lansbury insists.
- Luton Town boss Nathan Jones has given the strongest indication yet that James Justin won’t be allowed to leave the club this summer, amid speculation linking him with a move to Birmingham.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Tony Pulis has urged Nacer Chadli to stay at West Brim while reiterating the need to add players to his squad instead of losing them.
- Former Port Vale striker Enoch Andoh is having a trial at Oldham.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Sofiane Boufal put in extra fitness sessions ahead of returning to Southampton this summer – with the intention of boosting his chances of winning a starting place in Mauricio Pellegrino’s side.
- Tony Mowbray said he never doubted Paul Caddis’ quality but wanted to assess his fitness with the 29-year-old set to earn a permanent deal at Blackburn.
- Club-record signing Islam Slimani fears Leicester are pricing him out of a move to Premier League rivals Newcastle.
GET WEST LONDON
- Tomas Kalas has jetted off with Chelsea on their pre-season tour of China and Singapore as doubt surrounding his future continues.
THE PINK UN
- Jacob Murphy can make a big splash in the Premier League for Newcastle, predicts Magpies boss Rafa Benitez.
- Sam Baldock’s preparations for his first crack at the Premier League have been hit by a calf injury.