LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Kyle Walker is expecting to complete his world record-equalling move to Manchester City in the next 24 hours after Tottenham rebuffed their late enquiry for Danny Rose.
- Tiemoue Bakayoko has arrived at Chelsea’s Cobham training facility to finalise his move from Monaco.
- Chelsea have been told they will have to pay £30.8m to buy Real Madrid defender Danilo.
- Interest from Juventus is complicating Tottenham’s move for Porto defender Ricardo Pereira.
- Chelsea have included a buy-back clause as part of the deal which saw Nathaniel Chalobah join Watford for £5.5million.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City target Benjamin Mendy has been left out of Monaco’s squad which travelled to Switzerland for pre-season training.
- Manchester City are extremely confident young winger Jadon Sancho will remain at the club despite interest from other teams.
- Manchester United’s summer signings Romelu Lukaku and Victor Lindelof have been handed the No 9 and No 2 shirts respectively.
- Liverpool’s club-record signing Mohamed Salah has been cleared to make his Liverpool debut against Wigan at the DW Stadium on Friday night.
- Christian Atsu has vowed to prove he is a player of Premier League quality, following the completion of his permanent move from Chelsea.
- James Vaughan hopes to “ruffle a few feathers” in his new role leading the Sunderland line.
- Newcastle striker Ayoze Perez has issued a warning to Sunderland, admitting Championship football was a shock to the system.
- Andrea Ranocchia is to become West Brom third summer signing, according to reports.
- Aston Villa’s talent-spotters will undertake a scouting mission to Italy next week.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Jon Dadi Bodvarsson is set to join Wolves’ Championship rivals Reading.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Nathan Redmond is the 55th most-valuable player in Europe’s big five leagues, while Virgil van Dijk is worth just over £40m, according to research by the CIES Football Observatory.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull goalkeeper David Marshall will be out for up to six weeks after damaging ankle ligament in pre-season training in Portugal.
- Vicente Iborra believes he is already getting to grips with a “new idea of football” under Leicester boss Craig Shakespeare.
- Harry Maguire says he is settling in at Leicester well as he prepares to make his mark on his new club.
GET WEST LONDON
- Brentford are in pole position to sign Exeter City forward Ollie Watkins ahead of Aston Villa and Leeds United.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Caleb Ekuban is ‘ecstatic’ about his dream move to Leeds United.
- Birmingham are set to open talks with Middlesbrough midfielder Stewart Downing next week.
- Alfie Mawson admits it is a compliment to hear his name linked with other clubs, but has made clear he is happy at Swansea.
- Neil Warnock has confirmed he’s done with his summer shopping after snapping up Lee Tomlin.
- Brighton will continue to scour the foreign market for their Premier League squad strengthening in search of better value after completing a European hat-trick with the capture of Markus Suttner.
- Sheffield United are poised to submit an increased bid for Southend captain Ryan Leonard.
- Northampton are leading the race to sign midfielder Matt Crooks from Rangers but Scunthorpe boss Graham Alexander has not given up hope of doing a deal this summer.