LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- West Ham remain hopeful of sealing a deal for Joe Hart in the next few days, with Slaven Bilic keen on the Manchester City and England goalkeeper.
- Marseille have not given up hope of agreeing a deal to sign Moussa Sissoko from Tottenham.
- Deportivo La Coruna president Tino Fernandez has admitted that the club have found a move for Arsenal forward Lucas Perez all but beyond them.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Tottenham Hotspur are said to be ready to take Kelechi Iheanacho as part of Manchester City’s bid to land Kyle Walker.
- Manchester City are one of four clubs prepared to match Real Sociedad defender Inigo Martinez’s £27m release clause, according to Marca.
- Liverpool defender Joe Gomez is targeting a starting spot as he bids to put the frustration of last season firmly behind him.
- Everton have been credited with interest in Juventus midfielder Stefano Sturaro, according to reports in Italy.
- Everton striker Calum Dyson, 20, has been linked with a move to Plymouth.
- Sunderland and Aston Villa are among a host of Championship clubs chasing Newcastle United striker Daryl Murphy.
- Newcastle United target Pepe Reina will sign a new Napoli contract “in the coming days”, according to reports in Italy.
- Burnley are the latest club to show an interest in Sunderland defender Lamine Kone.
- Aston Villa have completed the signing of highly-rated youngster Dimitri Sea.
- Leicester City are ready to cut their losses on striker Islam Slimani, but West Brom will not be renewing their interest in the Algeria international.
EXPRESS & STAR
- West Brom are interested in signing Kevin Wimmer this summer but are not yet willing to meet Tottenham’s £20m asking price.
- Mark Hughes insists that Stoke City are calling the shots in West Ham’s £15m pursuit of the Potters’ star man Marko Arnautovic.
- Tony Mowbray says the two rejected bids from Sheffield United for defender Darragh Lenihan fell well below Rovers’ valuation of the Irishman.
- Cherries striker Benik Afobe is targeting “more starts and more goals” despite increased competition from Jermain Defoe.
- Leicester City manager Craig Shakespeare has told frustrated winger Demarai Gray he will get more game time this season
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds United are on the verge of a deal for Chievo striker Caleb Ekuban.
- Newcastle United frontman Daryl Murphy is the latest name to be linked with a move to Nottingham Forest this summer.
- Former Nottingham Forest loanee Hildeberto Pereira has joined Polish champions Legia Warsaw on a four-year-deal.
- Newcastle are weighing up a big-money move for Middlesbrough winger Adama Traore – despite initially being put off from price tag.
- Sources at Swansea City have suggested there is no truth in rumours linking Getafe’s Emiliano Buendia with a move to the club.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton have told Ben Amos he is free to find another club after leaving him behind on their two-game tour of Scotland.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Paul Cook wants the futures of several of his Wigan Athletic stars sorted out as quickly as possible – to ease fears of losing them for nothing.
- Reading manager Jaap Stam has questioned the attitude of some of the players who have left the club this summer.
- Chris Hughton says he is not frustrated by Brighton’s slow progress in the transfer market.
- Ipswich Town are interested in signing Wolves forward Jon Dadi Bodvarsson on loan, according to reports.
- It looks likely that rumoured Bristol City target Ollie Watkins will be snapped up by Championship rivals Brentford.
- Stoke City defender Ryan Sweeney has revealed he would be happy to embark on a season-long loan after his successful loan stint at Bristol Rovers last season.
- Steve Mandanda will sign a three-year deal to leave Crystal Palace and rejoin his former club Marseille, according to reports in France.
- Crystal Palace are competing with West Ham, Southampton and other European clubs in the race to sign Barcelona’s Munir El Haddadi, according to reports.