LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Tottenham are to hold talks with Estudiantes officials this week, as they consider buying £10m teenage defender Juan Foyth from the Argentine club.
- Diego Costa missed the first day of pre-season training at Chelsea today as the club step up their £70m bid to sign Alvaro Morata as his replacement.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City remain confident of signing Dani Alves despite reports that their deal has been hijacked by Paris Saint-Germain.
- If James Rodriguez were to leave Real Madrid for Manchester United it would be a step down, according to his club team-mate Luka Modric.
- Sam Johnstone is set to complete a season-long loan move to Aston Villa.
- Liverpool transfer target Virgil van Dijk has flown out to Austria today for pre-season training with Southampton.
- Swansea City have slapped a £50m price tag on Gylfi Sigurdsson’s head following Everton’s pursuit of the Iceland international playmaker.
- Newcastle United will continue their attempts to sign Adama Traore or Jacob Murphy this week.
- Helder Costa will miss the start of the 2017/18 Championship season with Wolves after undergoing surgery on his ankle.
- West Brom target Kevin Wimmer is on the lookout for a move this summer – and has made no secret of his desire to remain in the Premier League.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves are close to signing Cambridge United goalkeeper Will Norris.
- Burnley want to hand Glenn Whelan a £2.5m Premier League lifeline
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City are close to making their first breakthrough in the summer transfer market as they look to finalise a season-long loan deal for Chelsea defender Ola Aina
- Paul Caddis has travelled with the Rovers squad to Austria where boss Tony Mowbray is expected make a decision on whether to offer the full-back a permanent deal.
- Sunderland manager Simon Grayson has reportedly made Bournemouth frontman Max Gradel his No 1 striking target.
- Swansea City have rejected a record £40m-plus bid from Leicester City for Gylfi Sigurdsson, according to reports.
GET WEST LONDON
- Brentford head coach Dean Smith confirmed that he left Jota out because of a reported imminent bid from a Premier League club.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Huesca midfielder Samuel Saiz is travelling to England from Spain today to complete a move to Leeds United.
- Gary Rowett says Derby County are chasing some “excellent” transfer targets in the window
- Jason Cummings netted his first Nottingham Forest goal as the Reds claimed a 2-1 win over Costa Rican side Deportivo Saprissa in a training game in Florida.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Phil Parkinson plans to give Swiss target man Haris Tabakovic a chance to impress during Bolton’s two-game tour of Scotland.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Wigan Athletic have signed free agent Gavin Massey on a two-year deal.
- Reading have appointed Ron Gourlay as their new chief executive.
- Carlos Carvalhal has challenged Sheffield Wednesday winger Ross Wallace to earn a new contract.