LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Juventus are stepping up their efforts to persuade left back Alex Sandro not to join Chelsea in a world-record deal for a defender.
- Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has poured further cold water over the Bavarians’ links with Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.
- Only Real Madrid could successfully lure Harry Kane away from Tottenham, according to former Spurs boss Tim Sherwood.
- QPR director of football Les Ferdinand has defended the club’s treatment of Steven Caulker and insists they have always put his health first.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Alexis Sanchez has been urged to leave Arsenal and join a team capable of winning the Champions League, according to Ivan Zamorano.
- Monaco have completed the signing of Feyenoord left-back Terence Kongolo – paving the way for Benjamin Mendy to join Manchester City.
- Manchester City ‘target’ Joshua Kimmich wants reassurances over regular first-team football next season.
- Jurgen Klopp will lead Liverpool to Premier League title glory, according to legendary Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.
- Liverpool target Naby Keita is set for showdown talks with RB Leipzig.
- Newcastle United are understood to have secured the services of promising Under-23 star Sean Longstaff .
- Sunderland’s late attempt to hijack Middlesbrough’s £5m swoop for Norwich City star Jonny Howson looks set to fail.
- Florian Lejeune says it was an “easy decision” to sign for Newcastle United.
- Harry Redknapp has expressed his admiration for Jordan Hugill but concedes the striker is still a Preston player.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves are closing in on signing midfielder Ruben Neves after agreeing a £15m fee with Porto.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Shaun Maloney’s move to Aberdeen is in doubt after the club uncovered an underlying injury.
- Sevilla supporters are lamenting the departure of their “most important player” as captain Vicente Iborra moves closer to a transfer to Leicester City.
- Leicester City have bid £18.5m for Gent goalkeeper Lovre Kalinic, according to reports in Croatia.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Fulham are close to agreeing a deal to sell Scott Malone to Premier League new boys Huddersfield.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Samuel Saiz’s proposed move to Elland Road remains up in the air despite extended talks between Leeds United and SD Huesca.
- Birmingham City manager Harry Redknapp would like to sign former Queens Park Rangers midfielder Ravel Morrison from Lazio.
- Andreas Weimann may not have expected to be back at Derby County this summer but, now that he is, the Austrian is looking forward to the season ahead.
- Connor Mahoney rejected the chance to join Nottingham Forest’s first team squad to join Bournemouth’s Under-23s.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton have given a two-year contract to highly-rated ‘keeper Jake Turner.
- Out-of-contract Blackpool goalkeeper Sam Slocombe is reportedly attracting interest from fellow League One side Bristol Rovers
- Premier League rivals Southampton are hoping to scupper any potential return of Chelsea FC youngster Izzy Brown to Huddersfield Town.