LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea are planning to loan out Kurt Zouma this summer. The club have identified Leonardo Bonucci and Virgil van Dijk as summer targets.
- Juventus have offered Alex Sandro a new deal in a last-ditch bid to convince him not to join Chelsea.
- Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins has warned suitors for star duo Gylfi Sigurdsson and Fernando Llorente that the club are in no mood to sell.
- Tottenham have been warned they have only until the end of June to agree a deal for Espanyol goalkeeper Pau Lopez.
- Sofiane Feghouli has confirmed that he considered leaving West Ham in January before Slaven Bilic convinced him to stay.
- Lyon are confident they will sign Bertrand Traore from Chelsea in a £16.6m deal.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Jose Mourinho wants Manchester United’s transfer business done by July 8.
- Manchester United have launched a £30m for Benfica defender Nelson Semedo.
- Sergio Aguero insists his future lies at Manchester City – despite Pep Guardiola’s pursuit of Alexis Sanchez.
- Guardiola is pressing ahead with his bid to sign Sanchez – despite the availability of long-time target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Mohamed Salah is set to fly to the UK today ahead of his anticipated £35m move from Roma to Liverpool.
- Gerard Deulofeu’s agent, Gines Carvajal, is reported to be hopping mad over news of Barcelona’s interest in activating their buyback clause on the Spanish forward becoming public.
- Everton’s new goalkeeper Jordan Pickford is “absolutely” worth £30m, according to former Liverpool shot-stopper Chris Kirkland – who revealed how he previously urged the Reds to sign him.
- Newcastle United managing director Lee Charnley has spoken of the importance of the club’s new social media accounts after announcing deals with Sina Weibo, WeChat and Dongqiudi.
- Newcastle striker Tom Heardman could be shipped out on loan this summer, with Hearts currently the frontrunners for his signature.
- Torino midfielder Afriyie Acquah has rubbished claims that he is on the verge of joining Newcastle United, labelling reports as ‘completely false’.
- Brighton are interested in signing Sunderland midfielder Sebastian Larsson.
- Jan Kirchhoff will leave Sunderland when his contract expires at the end of this month – but he could yet stay in the Premier League.
- Aston Villa’s odds to land former England and Chelsea captain John Terry have tumbled over the weekend.
EXPRESS & STAR
- New boy Phil Ofosu-Ayeh has vowed to embrace the challenge of playing in the Championship after sealing a move to Wolves.
- Jed Wallace is set to become the next player to leave Wolves with the winger closing in on a move to Millwall.
- Stoke City sit joint bottom in a list of record signings for each of the Premier League’s 20 current club
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City are targeting Lee Darnborough for their new role of director of football at the KCOM Stadium.
- Hull City full-back Ahmed Elmohamady is close to securing a move away from the KCOM Stadium, according to his agent.
- Leicester City are considering a second bid for West Brom defender Jonny Evans.
THE PINK UN
- Norwich City must think carefully before letting Cameron Jerome leave Carrow Road this summer, according to Canaries legend Iwan Roberts.
- Aitor Karanka has backed Middlesbrough successor Garry Monk to lead Boro back into the Premier League.
- Reading FC have been linked with a move for Newcastle striker Daryl Murphy.