LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- AC Milan are considering making a bid for Chelsea striker Diego Costa after Alvaro Morata ruled out a return to Serie A.
- Real Madrid have switched their focus from signing Chelsea star Eden Hazard to reported Arsenal target Kylian Mbappe.
- Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo has confirmed that he is leaving the club after four years.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk will sign for Manchester City this summer, according to reports.
- Roma have claimed there is “nothing in” suggestions Liverpool are on the brink of sealing a deal for Mohamed Salah.
- Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu will consider his Blues future after international duty next week.
- Everton have been linked with a move for Chelsea full back Baba Rahman – but fresh claims suggest a potential deal could fall through because of the Ghanaian’s injury issues.
- Newcastle United are said to have an interest in Sporting Lisbon left-back Marvin Zeegelaar, according to reports in Portugal.
- Aberdeen are braced for an approach from Sunderland for manager Derek McInnes over the next 48 hours, according to a report in Scotland.
- Simon Grayson has been installed as the new favourite for the Sunderland manager’s job.
- Kundai Benyu, who has reportedly attracted interest from a number of clubs – including Aston Villa – towards the top of the English football ladder, appears set to put speculation to one side and commit his long-term future to Ipswich.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers are interested in signing multiple Premier League-winning defender John O’Shea, according to reports in Ireland.
- Celtic are set to bid £1.2m for Aberdeen man Jonny Hayes this week – potentially thwarting any hopes Birmingham City might’ve had of luring him to St Andrew’s.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- West Brom are ready to make a move for Arsenal left-back Kieran Gibbs – according to reports.
- Aston Villa are facing increased competition for Sam Johnstone amid suggestions Manchester United will demand up to £5m for the goalkeeper.
- Walsall boss Jon Whitney admits he is still keen on signing Jason McCarthy and Eoghan O’Connell but revealed the Saddlers face competition for their signatures.
- West Brom appear to have found the man they want to replace Stoke-bound Darren Fletcher with Manchester City’s England midfielder Fabian Delph reportedly in manager Tony Pulis’s sights.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Steven Davis believes it would be a “huge statement” if Southampton resisted big money offers and kept Virgil van Dijk.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City could be about to name former CSKA Moscow and Russia manager Leonid Slutsky as their new head coach.
- One bookmaker has dramatically shortened the odds on Leicester City securing a £30m deal for the Swansea player Glyfi Sigurdsson.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Nathan Ake expects to holds talks with Chelsea about his future and wants to play regular first-team football.
- Swansea City are being linked with a move for £12m-rated PSV defender Santiago Arias.
- Sheffield Wednesday have parted company with four of their backroom staff as part of a major summer shake-up. Physios Paul Smith, Stephen Gilpin and David Henderson and first-team masseur Jake Tweedie have all left the Championship club.
- It is realistic that Crystal Palace could break the norm and appoint a foreign manager, according to former Eagles owner Simon Jordan.
- Crystal Palace are preparing for a summer transfer window battle with Leicester City in the race to sign Anderlecht defender Kara Mbodji.
- Celtic are believed to be standing firm in their resolve to keep Moussa Dembele at Celtic for at least another season.