The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has announced date for examination into its 5th Regular Course of degree programme at the Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil.
According to a statement issued on Wednesday by the FCT Police Command spokesperson, Usen Omorodion, the police said the selection into the academy for applicants in Abuja is scheduled to hold on July 8.
In the statement, the spokesperson also added that the venue for the 2017 selection exercise in Abuja is Powa International School, Area 11, opposite Force Headquarters, Abuja.
It is understood that the examination will commence by 7 a.m.
“All candidates for the exercise should note that lateness will not be tolerated. Candidates should not bring their phones to the examination centre,” Mr. Omorodion said.
Meanwhile, based on the information published on the website of the Police Academy, the Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper.
- The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates.
- It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according candidate’s Faculty of choice.
- It will be conducted on Saturday the 8th July, 2017.
- Only candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at 12 designated Centres.
- The list of Centres is in the Academy Website.
- Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards.
- At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, examination centre and signature.
- Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board Interview.
- The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.