LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- West Ham are in no rush and are unlikely to offer Slaven Bilic new contract this summer despite interest from Fenerbahce
- A frustrated Lucas Perez has admitted he is considering leaving Arsenal in the summer over his lack of playing time under Arsene Wenger.
- Antonio Conte believes Chelsea will have to recruit heavily in the transfer market this summer in order to compete on four fronts next term.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s doctors were so amazed by the strength of the Manchester United striker’s knee they have requested to do research on it when he retires.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers admits he would love to sign Patrick Roberts on a permanent basis – if Manchester City were willing to let him go.
- Romelu Lukaku is ‘not good enough’ to play for Manchester United, says Rene Meulensteen.
- Malaga striker Sandro Ramirez could move to Everton for as little as £5m this summer – despite his 14-goal haul in La Liga this season.
- David Moyes has confirmed that midfielder George Honeyman is set to trigger an automatic extension to his Sunderland contract.
- West Brom were among a number of Premier League believed to have sent scouts to watch the exciting Bundesliga match between FC Cologne and Werder Bremen, with striker Antohony Modeste impressing.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Tony Pulis has lashed out at keyboard warriors who don’t attend games after praising the Albion fans who travelled to Turf Moor.
- Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe insists in-form striker Joshua King will not be leaving the club this summer.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Swansea City’s wage bill has been confirmed as one of the lowest in the Premier League
- Derby County target Sam Hughes won’t be rushed in to deciding where he will be playing his football next season.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton Wanderers are planning to bolster their recruitment network in the coming weeks to underpin the success of promotion.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Chairman David Sharpe says he is ‘well underway’ with the process of identifying Wigan Athletic’s new manager.
- Brighton striker Glenn Murray has rallied to the defence of keeper David Stockdale after his blunder against Aston Villa.
- Sheffield United expect to finalise the transfer of Ched Evans later this week after holding further talks with the Chesterfield centre-forward and his representative.
- David Wagner will look at video replays before deciding whether to appeal Danny Ward’s red card in Sunday’s home defeat to Cardiff City.