MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Ander Herrera will snub any approach from Barcelona to lure him to the Nou Camp from Manchester United.
- Manchester United will face competition from Arsenal and Chelsea in the race for Andrea Belotti, according to reports.
- Jonny Evans was “made to play for Manchester United” and it was a huge surprise when the club let him go, according to former team-mate Phil Bardsley.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- John Terry has called on Chelsea “act fast” in the transfer window this summer as the club looks to build on their title-winning success.
- Frank Lampard has praised Mauricio Pochettino’s methods at Tottenham as the former Chelsea player looks to move into management.
- Eden Hazard has joked that a new contract could prevent Chelsea signing Romelu Lukaku this summer.
- New West Ham signing Pablo Zabaleta has urged the club to adopt a new mentality in their quest to win a first major trophy since 1980.
- Morgan Schneiderlin admits that his January move to Everton has helped put a smile back on his face.
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa has welcomed the prospect of Romelu Lukaku joining him at Stamford Bridge.
- Newcastle United will be offered the opportunity to sign Inter Milan defender Andrea Ranocchia this summer.
- Sunderland target Derek McInnes says it would ‘take something special’ for him to leave Aberdeen.
- Jordan Pickford is in high demand this summer with West Ham United the latest club to be strongly linked with a move for the Sunderland goalkeeper.
- Italian giants AC Milan and Lazio are reported to be weighing up moves for £6m-rated Sunderland striker Fabio Borini.
- Birmingham City boss Harry Redknapp is reportedly lining up a raid on former club Queens Park Rangers with Conor Washington said to be on his radar.
- West Brom have been named among a host of fellow Premier League clubs who are said to have watched Celtic defender Jozo Simunovic at Hampden Park on Saturday.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Defender Gareth McAuley has backed Tony Pulis to remain as Albion head coach despite reports surfacing he is considering his future.
- Lee Grant insists he has now got his head around the body blow of being dropped in favour of Jack Butland towards the end of the season.
- Port Vale’s longest-serving player, Adam Yates, is hopeful of agreeing a new contract to keep him at the club for a ninth season.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton are being linked with AZ Alkmaar’s 23-year-old left-back Ridgeciano Haps.
- Blackburn boss Tony Mowbray says decisions over incomings and outgoings at the club will lie with him.
- Eddie Howe is convinced Jordon Ibe will fulfil his potential with Cherries but admits the winger is finding his club-record price tag “difficult” to handle.
- Ron-Robert Zieler is in high demand with a host of clubs looking to offer the Leicester City goalkeeper a return to the Bundesliga.
- Manchester United have reportedly put Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel on a two-man transfer shortlist.
- Leicester City’s Tom Lawrence has reportedly been made a top target by Newcastle as they look to strengthen for their Premier League challenge.
- Leicester City are reportedly in talks to sign the former Barcelona and Juventus centre-half Martin Caceres.
- Pajtim Kasami looks set to leave Olympiakos following his unsuccessful loan spell at Nottingham Forest.
THE PINK UN
- Daniel Farke and Stuart Webber are on the same page when it comes to Norwich City raiding the German transfer market this summer for new recruits.
- Swansea City have been tracking Eibar midfielder Dani Garcia.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Portsmouth boss Paul Cook is looking increasingly likely to become the new Wigan Athletic manager.
- Barnsley head coach Paul Heckingbottom insists it would take a huge job to lure him away from the club.
- Charlton Athletic and Southend have been warned to expect further bids for Ricky Holmes and Ryan Leonard as Chris Wilder presses ahead with his summer recruitment drive.
- Huddersfield Town’s Chelsea loanee Izzy Brown will discuss his future with his agent after Monday’s Championship play-off final.
- Bristol City have reportedly made a bid for Swindon Town midfielder Yaser Kasim.
- City have also been linked with Premier League striker and former Bristol Rovers loanee Oliver McBurnie as speculation continues around who might replace Tammy Abraham in the Robins side.
- Rangers have been told they will not get Motherwell duo Louis Moult and Ben Heneghan on the cheap this summer.
- Brendan Rodgers is believed to be keen on taking Aberdeen winger Jonny Hayes to Celtic Park this summer.