LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Willian has handed Chelsea a major boost by confirming he is not seeking a move away from Stamford Bridge this summer.
- Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy offered a relaxed assessment of manager Mauricio Pochettino’s future, insisting the Spurs boss is not going anywhere.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Patrick Roberts admits it will be hard for him to stay at Celtic – even though ‘no one from Manchester City has been in touch’.
- Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero has revealed he would like to return to Argentina to play for Racing Club again one day – having previously turned down Boca Juniors.
- Liverpool have no plans to sign a goalkeeper this summer – despite speculation linking them with Iker Casillas.
- Liverpool have rejected an approach from Celtic for exciting young winger Harry Wilson.
- Daniel Sturridge’s Liverpool future remains uncertain as the striker was ruled out of England’s June internationals.
- Newcastle will test Everton’s resolve to keep James McCarthy at the club this summer with a £20m bid, according to reports.
- Newcastle United have been given permission to talk to Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham with a view of taking him on loan next season.
- Newcastle United are set to kick on with their summer spending and a launch a sensational £39m bid for Sporting’s William Carvalho – according to reports.
- Birmingham City are feeling the Harry Redknapp effect at the ticket office with bumper season ticket sales.
- Gianfranco Zola has reportedly applied to fill the vacancy at Ligue 1 side St Etienne.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Former Wolves man Andy Thompson believes the current uncertainty at Wolves is unsettling for the club.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Cuco Martina has held talks with Everton over a move to Goodison Park on a free transfer, according to national newspapers
- Joey Barton has admitted making a comeback from his 18-month ban for betting offences is going to be ‘really difficult’, but he hasn’t yet given up hope of a return to English football.
- Adam Henley is attracting interest from clubs in the Championship and MLS after being released by Rovers.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Chris Coleman has insisted he’s not considering his Wales position after links to the Crystal Palace job, saying: “My future is Serbia and that’s it.”
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Ronaldo Vieira has committed his long-term future to Leeds United by signing a new four-year contract.
- Garry Monk remains committed to contract talks with Leeds United despite fresh suggestions that Middlesbrough and Norwich City have shortlisted him for their managerial vacancies.
- Notts County are fighting to sign Jorge Grant on a permanent deal from Nottingham Forest who have offered the talented midfielder a new three-year contract.
- Hildeberto Pereira may have left Nottingham Forest before the end of the season, but it seems he still retains affection for the Reds.
- Wednesday’s stars pleaded with head coach Carlos Carvalhal to extend his Hillsborough stay.
- Barnsley captain Marc Roberts is the subject of serious interest from Championship rivals Aston Villa, it has been reported.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- QPR are considering an improved offer from Everton for youngster Josh Bowler.
- Brentford have signed goalkeeper Luke Daniels on a Bosman free transfer.