- Newcastle United are interested in signing Andros Townsend this summer – six months after coming close to bringing him back to Tyneside in January.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Antoine Griezmann has given the clearest indication he could join Manchester United – even if they fail to qualify for the Champions League.
- Kelechi Iheanacho expects to be a Manchester City player when next season kicks off.
- Manchester City are ready to sign Alexis Sanchez and Kyle Walker in a £100m double swoop.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Martin Keown has claimed Alexis Sanchez as “difficult to manage” and “very demanding” at Arsenal.
- Chinese Super League club Tianjin Quanjian have played down their interest in recruiting Chelsea striker Diego Costa this summer, insisting they do not want be forced into making “overpriced signings”.
- Emmanuel Petit believes his former club Arsenal are “in danger of having a loser image” after their recent struggles.
- Ronald Koeman will have his mobile phone “close to me” during his post-season holiday as he plots a busy summer transfer window.
- Joel Robles admits his Everton future is “not very clear” and he has “doubts”.
- Tony Pulis reckons James Morrison has not been unsettled by a shortage of starts in the latter stages of the season.
- Harry Redknapp has revealed Kevin Bond will be his No 2 at Birmingham City next season.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Fosun are planning to speak to Portuguese boss Nuno Espirito Santo, it is believed, as the Wolves managerial search hots up.
- Tony Pulis has admitted Albion may have to spend big this summer just to stand still in next season’s Premier League.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Wayne Shaw will be calling on some of his old Saints buddies to help him make a success of his new role at AFC Totton.
- Tony Mowbray is confident he will be able to keep the core of his current Blackburn Rovers squad together to launch an immediate push for promotion.
- Adam Henley is attracting interest from clubs in the Championship and MLS after being released by Rovers.
- Leicester City’s players will respect the owners’ decision over the future of manager Craig Shakespeare, defender Danny Simpson has said.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Galatasaray are ready to hand Bafetimbi Gomis his chance of a permanent Swansea City exit – with the Liberty club unlikely to stand in his way.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Andrea Radrizzani has completed his takeover of Leeds United, ending Massimo Cellino’s association with the Elland Road club.
- Notts County are fighting to sign Jorge Grant on a permanent deal from Nottingham Forest who have offered the talented midfielder a new three-year contract.
- A decision on the future of Sheffield Wednesday boss Carlos Carvalhal could be made shortly.
- Harry Redknapp – the man who launched Jermain Defoe’s career – believes the prolific striker would be a perfect fit for the Cherries.