MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are considering Benfica goalkeeper Ederson as a possible replacement for Real Madrid target David de Gea.
- Jack Butland says it has been “a really positive” thing to be linked with a summer move to Manchester City.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsenal are set to launch a transfer raid for £20m-rated Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina, who has been likened to Paul Pogba.
- Manchester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho has joined Michy Batshuayi and Jermain Defoe on West Ham’s summer transfer wish-list.
- Defoe is seeking to capitalise on his free transfer status by demanding £100,000-a-week and a £6m signing-on fee to leave Sunderland.
- Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon remains Liverpool’s top left-back target this summer.
- Everton transfer target Gylfi Sigurdsson “expects to stay” at Swansea.
- Tony Pulis is expected to press the case to sign John Terry when he meets West Brom’s owners next week.
- Newcastle are understood to have offered young striker Tom Heardman a new deal.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves have sounded out the availability of Hull boss Marco Silva.
- A number of top clubs are keeping tabs on Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City will be without key trio Harry Maguire, Abel Hernandez and Evandro for the visit of Tottenham on Sunday.
- Jason Lowe is one of six first-team players released by Blackburn following relegation to League One.
- Eddie Howe admits he is facing a delicate financial balancing act as Bournemouth prepare for the summer transfer window.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Craig Noone is set to leave Cardiff City following end of season talks with manager Neil Warnock.
- Cardiff are eyeing a move for Preston full-back Greg Cunningham.
GET WEST LONDON
- Fulham will wait to make a decision over whether they try to sign loan players Lucas Piazon, Tomas Kalas and Chris Martin.
- Derby have been linked with a move for Wolves defender Dominic Iorfa.
- Derby County have placed a £10m asking price on former Nottingham winger Thomas Ince amid speculation he could leave.
- Jordan Rhodes’ £10m permanent move to Sheffield Wednesday from Middlesbrough will still happen this summer despite Wednesday’s play-off defeat to Huddersfield.
- Former Blackpool manager Neil McDonald has been appointed the new boss of Irish side Limerick FC.
- Ipswich target Danny Ward has had his Rotherham contract extended by a year, pushing up his potential value in the transfer market.
- Chris Wilder is not prepared to loan players from teams that make demands on playing time.