MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Man Utd may make a swoop for Real Madrid defender Pepe this summer, according to reports in the Spanish media, although the Portugal international will only join a club in the Champions League next season.
- Jose Mourinho needs to play David de Gea in the Europa League final to prevent the Spaniard moving to Real Madrid this summer.
- Man City are prepared to sell striker Kelechi Iheanacho this summer for £20m, say reports.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola wants to sign Bayern Munich defender Holger Badstuber on a free when his contract in Bavaria expires at the end of June, according to reports.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Alexis Sanchez would be “welcome” at Paris Saint-Germain should the Arsenal forward opt to join the Ligue 1 club this summer, according to Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani.
- Liverpool will extend Allan Rodrigues de Souza’s loan spell at Hertha for another season – as long as the Bundesliga side qualify for the Europa League group stage.
- Liverpool will confirm the signing of Hull left-back Andrew Robertson when the summer transfer window opens, according to reports in the British press.
- Everton are interested in Ajax captain Davy Klaassen, say reports.
- Midfielder Seb Larsson says now is not the right time to discuss his future at Sunderland.
- Tony Pulis says West Brom could pull out of a deal for Leeds left-back Charlie Taylor over fears the Baggies could end up paying over the odds at a tribunal.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Former Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka has been linked with the vacant managerial position at Wolves.
- Stoke’s hierarchy have no plans to replace boss Mark Hughes this summer.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Former Hull defender Sam Ricketts says the club may have a difficult job in keeping hold of Marco Silva this summer.
- Marco Silva has refused to be drawn on his future as Hull manager in the wake of relegation from the Premier League as he prepares to hold talks with vice-chairman Ehab Allam this week.
- Tony Mowbray will ask Venky’s not to sell all of Blackburn’ star players this summer as he plans to meet with the club’s Indian owners.
- Steve Cook says it would be “brilliant” for Bournemouth to sign John Terry, but warned any new players they will face a “fight for their shirt”.
- Leicester boss Craig Shakespeare said he will make Riyad Mahrez feel the love to convince him to stay at the King Power.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Pontus Jansson’s pending transfer to Leeds is the subject of a FIFA investigation amid a dispute over the timing of payments owed to Torino.
- Mark Warburton is understood to be monitoring Rangers wide man Barrie McKay, who has only 12 months left to run on his contract at Ibrox.
THE PINK UN
- Brighton are interested in Norwich centre-back Ryan Bennett, according to reports.
- Middlesbrough chief scout Victor Orta is set to leave the Riverside at the end of the season.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton expect to welcome Ben Amos back to pre-season training before making a decision on his long-term future.
- Ipswich will face competition from Burton for striker target Cauley Woodrow, according to reports.
- Sheffield United hope to complete the signing of Enda Stevens this week following a fresh round of talks with the Portsmouth defender and his representative.