MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City will not be selling Sergio Aguero to Manchester United this summer – or any other summer.
- Yaya Toure wants to sign a new contract at Manchester City – if he remains a key player under Pep Guardiola.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Daniel Levy has warned Tottenham players their excellent performances this season are no guarantee of new contracts.
- The demolition of White Hart Lane will start the day after Tottenham’s final game at the 118-year-old ground, against Manchester United on Sunday.
- Desperate Chelsea fans are already being asked to pay in excess of £1700 to see their side potentially clinch the League title at West Brom on Friday night.
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann has backed Bayern Munich’s pursuit of unsettled Gunners star Alexis Sanchez.
- Virgil van Dijk remains Liverpool’s No 1 defensive target this summer – despite reports linking them with a £25million move for Burnley’s Michael Keane.
- Newcastle United are not expected to join the race for Yaya Toure – despite reports linking the Magpies with a shock summer swoop.
- Sunderland will overhaul their squad this summer – and the club has appointed scouting expert Rob Mackenzie to help.
- Reece Brown has reached the end of the road with Birmingham City after the club announced his release.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce will meet with Manchester United counterpart Jose Mourinho later this week as he looks to push through a deal for goalkeeper Sam Johnstone.
- Port Vale manager Michael Brown has confirmed he wants to sign Andre Bikey – and is speaking to the player to try to get a deal done.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Claude Puel is adamant Virgil van Dijk’s future is at Saints in the midst of continued speculation over a potential exit this summer.
- Sean Dyche insists Burnley are under ‘no pressure’ to sell Michael Keane this summer as the Clarets defender continues to be linked with a move away from Turf Moor.
- Eddie Howe has thanked Bournemouth’s owners for allowing him to manage Cherries “without any interference” – and says he hopes he has done “okay” in return.
- Ahmed Musa could leave Leicester City this summer if the club bring in more strikers over the summer.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds United boss Garry Monk has made Swansea City defender Kyle Bartley his first transfer priority this summer.
- Derby County will match any bids tabled for Bristol City defender Aden Flint.
- Kevin Nolan is braced for a busy week of negotiations as he primes himself for talks with Notts County’s out-of-contract stars.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Adam Le Fondre will give Bolton Wanderers first refusal on his services next season.
- Uwe Rosler says the wheels are already turning at Fleetwood Town as plans for next season begin in earnest.
- Ipswich Town are thought to be the favourites to sign Cardiff City midfielder Tom Adeyemi.
- Celtic winger Scott Sinclair has given the strongest indication yet that he has no intention of quitting Parkhead to return to the Premier League in England.