MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Antoine Griezmann’s Atletico Madrid team-mate Filipe Luis expects the France international to stay at the club this summer.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Tensions are growing between Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger and chief executive Ivan Gazidis as a decision over the Frenchman’s future continues to drag on.
- Fenerbahce want to beat PSV Eindhoven to the signing of Chelsea midfielder Marco van Ginkel in the summer.
- Crystal Palace midfielder Yohan Cabaye insists he is focused on ensuring his CV is not blighted by relegation rather than where his future might lie next summer.
- Michael Carrick admits he “dreamt” of playing for Newcastle United when he was young, but says the moment for him to sign for the Magpies has passed.
- Sunderland loanee Jeremain Lens wants to make his loan stay at Turkish side Fenerbahce permanent this summer.
- Sunderland U23 striker Carl Lawson could be set for a switch across the North East, with relegation rivals Middlesbrough handing him a trial.
- Aston Villa owner Tony Xia says striker Jonathan Kodjia is not for sale.
- Former Birmingham City striker Mikael Forssell has joined Finnish Veikkausliiga outfit HIFK.
- Gianfranco Zola is hoping to bring Krystian Bielik back to Birmingham City next season.
- Former Leicester City fans’ favourite Anthony Knockaert has insisted he has “no regrets” about leaving the club before they became Premier League champions.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull could trigger a 12-month contract extension to try and keep head coach Marco Silva at the KCOM Stadium next season.
- Nottingham Forest are reportedly expected to sign at least one Tottenham youngster on loan next season.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Chelsea youngster Tammy Abraham says he is determined to finish his loan spell at Bristol City on a high before his next step on the road to being the “big star” he believes he can become.
- Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers says he will not put Celtic’s finances at risk to buy the best players possible.
- Watford trialist and Arsenal youth product Tyrell Robinson is close to a permanent deal with the Hornets, his agent has told the Watford Observer.