- Kasper Schmeichel does not have a buy-out clause in his Leicester contract, according to reports.
- Leicester striker Ahmed Musa has been arrested at his home in Countesthorpe on suspicion of common assault.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Thibaut Courtois has told Chelsea they must keep Eden Hazard if they are to challenge for the Champions League and Premier League next season.
- Theo Walcott insists Arsenal are closing in on a return to their best form after beating West Ham 3-0 at Emirates Stadium.
- Jan Vertonghen has backed Vincent Janssen to turn around his Tottenham career after he played a crucial role in the win at Swansea.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho must change his approach to get the best out of Marcus Rashford and his other young prospects, according to Paul Parker.
- Gabriel Jesus has lifted the mood around Manchester City following Wednesday’s defeat at Chelsea, posting a video showing he is close to recovering from his fractured foot.
- Barcelona star Ivan Rakitic has apologised to Andreas Pereira for swearing at him on the pitch last weekend.
- Jamie Carragher believes securing Champions League football would be a significant step towards Liverpool launching a sustained Premier League title challenge.
- The Premier League’s top tackler Idrissa Gueye has cited Everton manager Ronald Koeman as his inspiration for handing him a second chance in the top flight.
- David Moyes has until Monday to explain the comments he made to a female reporter after the Football Association granted Sunderland’s manager more time to explain himself.
- Jermain Defoe says incredible Bradley Lowery has changed his life.
- Patrick van Aanholt has revealed he left Sunderland because he “lost his love for the game” under David Moyes’ tutelage.
- Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce will adopt a softly-softly approach with Scott Hogan following his injury problems.
- Birmingham City manager Gianfranco Zola has confirmed David Davis will be available to face Derby County on Saturday.
EXPRESS & STAR
- James Morrison says fatigue cannot be an excuse for West Brom 2-0 defeat at Watford.
- Former West Brom and England manager Roy Hodgson has taken up a consultancy role at Melbourne City.
- Aston Villa have announced a special Graham Taylor memorial game with Watford as part of their 2017/18 pre-season schedule.
- Ryan Shawcross has called on Stoke’s fans to back the players ahead of Liverpool’s visit to the bet365 Stadium on Saturday.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Claude Puel is sweating on the fitness of Manolo Gabbiadini, Steven Davis, Ryan Bertrand and Sofiane Boufal ahead of Saturday’s trip to West Brom.
- Oriol Romeu will also miss the trip to The Hawthorns as he serves the first of a two-game suspension for picking up his 10th yellow card of the season against Crystal Palace.
- Burnley have set their sights on a top-half finish in the Premier League, according to George Boyd.
GET WEST LONDON
- Rico Henry has been building up his relationship with left winger Sergi Canos and the pair are starting to thrive as a unit at Brentford.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Garry Monk has labelled Liam Cooper’s six-game ban for stamping as “incredibly harsh” but insists the defender still has a role to play in Leeds’ push for promotion.
- Birmingham City boss Gianfranco Zola has called for unity ahead of Gary Rowett’s return to St Andrew’s with Derby.
THE PINK UN
- Norwich have confirmed former Huddersfield head of football operations Stuart Webber as their new sporting director.
- Ben Gibson has held his hands up after Middlesbrough’s Premier League survival hopes took a huge dent at Hull City last night.
- Ipswich Town loanee Dominic Samuel says he is not sure if he has a future at Reading.
- Brighton have Lewis Dunk to call upon for Friday’s game with Queens Park Rangers but the trip to Loftus Road comes too soon for injured forward Sam Baldock.