- Liverpool’s hopes of signing Bayer Leverkusen winger Julian Brandt may not be dead as his father denied a deal had been agreed with Bayern Munich.
- Liverpool are hoping to benefit from Mamadou Sakho’s loan spell at Crystal Palace by demanding as much as £30m for the defender this summer.
- Everton target Michael Keane insists he is not letting speculation about his future become a distraction.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- West Ham have been linked with a £30million summer move for Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere.
- Slaven Bilic could be heading for a clash with the West Ham hierarchy over his coaching staff.
- Mauricio Pochettino played down Tottenham’s chances of catching Chelsea but insists “nothing is impossible” as the club chase their third top-flight title.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Aitor Karanka could return to the dugout alongside Jose Mourinho at Manchester United, according to reports.
- Jose Mourinho has made Real Madrid aware he wants a player plus cash deal if any deals for his star players go ahead. He’s said to be targeting Raphael Varane, Toni Kroos and Casemiro as possibilities.
- David Moyes is sweating on the fitness of Jermain Defoe ahead of Tuesday night’s crunch match away to Leicester City.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton manager Claude Puel admits Manolo Gabbiadini is struggling to be fit for Crystal Palace’s visit on Wednesday night.
- Aston Villa are likely to be rivalled by fellow Championship side Newcastle United in the summer for the signature of Blackpool prospect Bright Osayi-Samuel, according to reports.
- West Brom are interested in a potential move for Wilfried Bony in the summer, according to The Sun – but they’re not on their own.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Watford manager Walter Mazzarri has dismissed speculation linking striker Troy Deeney with a summer transfer to Albion.
- Sean Dyche laughed off Paul Merson’s suggestion he should be a contender to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal, but admitted he doesn’t know when an English manager will next get a ‘massive job’ in the Premier League.
- Eddie Howe admits loan star Jack Wilshere might “see his future elsewhere”, but the Cherries boss remains keen on signing the England international on a long-term deal.
- Dutch manager Guus Hiddink says he was offered the Leicester City job after Claudio Ranieri’s dismissal but turned it down.
- Sheffield Wednesday’s promotion bid may go down to the last day of the season, says Adam Reach.
- Gary Rowett has again hinted that the size of Derby County’s squad will be cut in the summer.
- Former Fulham striker Leroy Rosenior said Chris Martin’s decision to “go on strike” while at Craven Cottage was “disgusting”.