LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Kyle Walker has held talks with Mauricio Pochettino to discuss his future at Tottenham amid interest from Manchester City.
- City are desperate to sign a new right-back and also have Serge Aurier, of Paris St Germain, and Monaco’s Djibril Sidibe on their list.
- Aaron Ramsey believes Arsenal answered their critics by coming from behind to beat Manchester City and set up an FA Cup final against Chelsea.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Sergio Aguero and David Silva are doubts for Thursday’s derby against Manchester United – but Pep Guardiola could unleash Gabriel Jesus in the pivotal clash.
- Everton are having to explore alternatives to Michael Keane after Manchester United entered the race to sign him. The Blues had long been seen as favourites to land the Burnley centre-half this summer but Keane’s old club United are ready to mount a challenge.
- Ronald Koeman believes that if Romelu Lukaku wants Champions League football, he would be better served staying at Everton than moving to Manchester United.
- Isaac Hayden turned down Premier League offers to move to Newcastle United – but is determined to play top-flight football with the Magpies next season.
- Stephane Sessegnon says that he made a ‘bad choice’ when he decided to join Sunderland from PSG.
- Sunderland are preparing for life in the Championship by reportedly targeting two of the division’s most prolific young forwards in Sam Gallagher and Tammy Abraham.
- Bundesliga high-flyers Red Bull Leipzig are the latest club to throw their hat in the ring for Sunderland’s highly sought after goalkeeper Jordan Pickford, according to reports.
- Meanwhile, Everton are willing to offer in-demand Sunderland ace Pickford a bumper contract this summer in a bid to tempt him to Merseyside, according to reports.
- Reports claim Middlesbrough are interested in making a summer move for Abraham.
- However, Aston Villa are also being tipped to land Abraham next season.
- West Bromwich Albion have been installed as favourites to snatch Helder Costa from fierce rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers this summer.
- Tony Pulis used Albion’s week without a fixture to take a scouting trip to Portugal to watch transfer target William Carvalho in action.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- Steve Bruce has challenged Gabriel Agbonlahor to earn a new contract at Aston Villa after the striker’s derby heroics against Birmingham.
- Any designs Stoke might have had for trying to sign Luke Shaw on loan next season may be dead before they have even started. Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham are all interested in signing the Manchester United left-back, according to reports.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Claude Puel believes Southampton midfielder Oriol Romeu is of a similar standard to Chelsea’s newly crowned PFA Players’ Player of the Year N’Golo Kante.
- Eddie Howe described his working relationship with Jack Wilshere as a “match made in heaven” and insisted the injured star’s plight would motivate Cherries to finish their season “on a high”.
- Benik Afobe has revealed a desire to pay tribute to Ugo Ehiogu was behind his goal celebration during Cherries’ victory over Middlesbrough on Saturday.
- Demarai Gray says he is willing to play the waiting game to become established as a regular starter for Leicester City.
- Leonardo Ulloa hopes to rekindle his Leicester City career under Craig Shakespeare but admits he will still consider his future at the end of the season.
- Wilfred Ndidi insists there is “something special” about Leicester City and believes the club will keep hold of their star players.
- Mark Warburton believes Frank McParland is one of the best signings he has ever made – and wants his Nottingham Forest future secured beyond the summer.
- Newcastle will reportedly make a move for £10m-rated Fulham midfielder Tom Cairney, once they’ve secured promotion.