LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsenal have made a sensational move to break the contract stalemate with Alexis Sanchez by offering to make him the highest-paid player in Premier League history on £300,000 a week.
- Tottenham continue to follow Ross Barkley’s contract negotiations at Everton with interest.
- Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha has the same ability as Barcelona superstar Neymar, according to Yannick Bolasie.
- West Ham are considering a summer bid for Sunderland centre-half Lamine Kone.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Celta Vigo winger Theo Bongonda believes he is ‘ready to make the step up’ at Manchester United.
- Pep Guardiola is likely to have to break the world record for a full back twice this summer as he plans a defensive overhaul at Manchester City.
- Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that Crystal Palace do not have an option to sign Mamadou Sakho at the end of his loan spell.
- Everton U23 midfielder Harry Charsley has signed a new deal to keep him at Goodison Park until the summer of 2019.
- Everton and AC Milan are locked in a battle to sign Schalke left-back Sead Kolasinac, according to German newspapers.
- Christian Atsu insists his long-term future at Newcastle United must wait until the end of the season – because the sole focus for now is on securing promotion.
- Fabio Borini is a £4m summer target for Celtic, according to reports in Scotland.
- Doncaster Rovers boss Darren Ferguson has revealed his side are “very, very close” to bringing back Aston Villa midfielder Niall Mason back to the club next season.
- Peterborough United chairman Darragh MacAnthony reckons Aston Villa aren’t “brave enough” to make a move for Posh asset Marcus Maddison.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Ben Foster wants to see out his career at The Hawthorns – and is targeting another five seasons in the Albion goal.
- Tyler Roberts has returned to West Brom after suffering a hamstring injury on loan at Shrewsbury Town – but his performances before that set-back caught the eye of Tony Pulis
- Bruno Martins Indi has impressed on loan at Stoke this season, with reports in Turkey suggesting that Fenerbache are interested in the defender.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Maya Yoshida believes he is in a “big moment” in his career after finally feeling a sense of belonging at Saints.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Sam Clucas is now under consideration for an England call-up in summer, joining Harry Maguire in Gareth Southgate’s thoughts.
- Hull City look set to miss out on Millwall winger Fred Onyedinma who will sign for Queens Park Rangers, according to reports.
- Eddie Howe is convinced Marc Pugh can firmly establish himself as a Bournemouth great – and believes the winger is getting better with age.
- Shola Ameobi says he can feel the “love” from Notts County fans and would like to stay at Meadow Lane next season.
- Rudy Gestede has been lifted by the backing and support of manager Steve Agnew but the striker insists he has more to offer Boro during the relegation run-in.
- Neil Warnock has confirmed he will target more striking options in the summer transfer window, after revealing Rickie Lambert’s travails.
- Jaap Stam has reiterated his desire to stay at Reading despite ongoing speculation surrounding the takeover of the club.
- Yann Kermorgant believes Lewis Grabban still has time to make his mark at Reading.
- Seb Pocognoli has put his future on hold to help Brighton to promotion and the title, with the West Brom loanee out of contract with the Baggies at the end of the season.
- Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy says he won’t walk away from Portman Road, wants to build another play-off challenging side and has criticised supporters who claim he has ruined the Blues.
- Mick McCarthy wants to keep goalkeeper Dean Gerken at Ipswich Town on a long-term basis, a move which will bring the future of highly-rated Bartosz Bialkowski into question.
- Youngster Jordan Thompson admits he will be hoping to catch new manager Pedro Caixinha’s attention when he trains with Rangers every Wednesday.
- Former Celtic starlet Stuart Findlay has revealed it was a “no-brainer” to snub Scotland and join Newcastle.