The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the mobilization timetable for 2017 batch A prospective Corps members.
Although “2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course” was listed, the date for resumption in camp was not published.
- Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members: 4th – 16th April 2017
- Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback: 3rd – 7th April 2017
- Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 3rd – 9th April 2017
- Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 10th – 16th April 2017
- Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 10th – 16th April 2017
- On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 17th April to 4th May 2017
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks: 17th April to 4th May 2017
- Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers: 17th April to 4th May 2017
- Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department: 4th – 6th May, 2017
- Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions: 4th – 6th May, 2017
- Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 6th – 8th May, 2017
- 2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course
The NYSC has also said that it will not post corps members to troubled zones in the northern part of the country.