The list of successful candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 2016/2017 Academic Session has been published.
The lists of admitted candidates are contained on the attached pdf document;
Instructions to Admitted Candidates:
- Collect the admission letters and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 6 March 2017
- Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
- Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
- Registration for semester courses will start on 8 March 2017 and end on 18 March 2017.
- Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
- Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
- Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as may be specified.
- Lectures commences on 20 March 2017.
- No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.
NDA Notice On Printing Of 69th Regular Course Entrance Examination Venue
This is to inform all prospective candidates for 69th Regular Course admission of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) that the management has directed that the proceed to print their examination venues following the procedure below;
CHOICE OF NDA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CENTRE
- Immediately register for 2017 JAMB
- Log on to the application portal.
- Input your JAMB registration number.
- Logout and login again
- Choose your examination centre.
- Print the examination card.
Candidates are hereby informed that the window for selection of Exam Centres will be opened from 20 March – 3 April 2017.
No purchase or filling of fresh application form on line beyond 31 March 2017.