Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Rumors Today
- Alexis Sanchez walked out of training and was involved in a furious bust-up with angry team-mates just days before being dropped to the substitutes’ bench for Arsenal’s trip to Liverpool.
- Alexis Sanchez was dropped against Liverpool and is on his way out of Arsenal after a series of rows with manager Arsene Wenger.
- Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is confident they will land £30m-rated Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha in the summer transfer window.
- Potential new Leicester manager Guus Hiddink has backed caretaker boss Craig Shakespeare to keep the job – and says he’s had no contact with the Foxes about replacing the sacked Claudio Ranieri.
- Arsenal have verbally agreed a deal with Max Allegri to take over from Arsene Wenger next season.
- Newcastle are reportedly interested in signing Hull defender Harry Maguire.
- Alexis Sanchez was left furious and humiliated after being dropped against Liverpool and wants to quit Arsenal at the end of the season.
- More than 2,000 referees in England went on strike over the weekend in protest at the abuse received by officials, leading to swathes of grassroots matches being cancelled, according to the movement’s organiser.