LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsene Wenger has denied Boro Primorac, one of his closest allies at Arsenal and his right-hand man for over 20 years, is leaving the club at the end of the season.
- Slaven Bilic has insisted Dimitri Payet was wrong to claim that West Ham’s football was “boring” during his time at the club.
- Chelsea have promised coach Antonio Conte he will be given the funds to buy four key players in the summer and have already started drawing up a list of targets.
- Coach Eddie Newton has launched a fierce defence of Chelsea’s policy of sending numerous players out to other clubs.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City are preparing to axe up to 13 players in the summer after their Champions League flop.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has raised hope he will sign a new contract at Manchester United after declaring himself happy at Old Trafford. But the veteran Swede has refused to rule out a shock move to Napoli.
- Sadio Mane insists working with Jurgen Klopp was worth the wait as he set his sights on enjoying a trophy-laden Liverpool career.
- Romelu Lukaku can fulfil all his ambitions and should sign a contract and stay at Everton, insists Arsenal legend Ray Parlour.
- Yoan Gouffran admits he was “in a bad mood all of the time” last season – but has thanked Rafa Benitez for helping to reinvigorate his Newcastle United career.
- Jores Okore claims Aston Villa were better when he was in the team as he still struggles to understand why he was exiled during the relegation season.
EXPRESS & STAR
- West brom goalkeeperer Ben Foster has urged the team not to let their good season go to waste.
- Former Port Vale and Stoke City striker Martin Paterson has joined Tampa Bay Rowdies.
- Craig Conway insists there is a determination within the Blackburn Rovers squad to keep their unbeaten run going for as long as possible after making it six games without defeat under Tony Mowbray at Fulham.
- Sergi Canos believes that Brentford are growing as a club on and off the pitch.
SOUTH LONDON PRESS
- Luka Milivojevic has admitted that Crystal Palace staying up would match his titles wins with Olympiakos.
- Gary Rowett says there was interest in him from Nottingham Forest before he took the Derby County job.
THE PINK UN
- Norwich City defender Timm Klose has admitted his future with Norwich City remains unclear, as he retains hopes of returning to the Premier League.
- Graham Westley has spoken of his relief after his five-month tenure at Newport County was brought to an end.
- Jaap Stam has hinted he may walk away from Reading FC if the uncertainty of the club’s takeover continues.
- Experienced defender Christophe Berra says his Ipswich Town team-mates and manager, Mick McCarthy, do not allow fans’ criticism to affect them too much.
- Chelsea loanee Izzy Brown wants to play his football with Huddersfield Town in the Premier League next season.
- Brendan Rodgers will re-ignite a working relationship with Lee Congerton after Celtic unveiled the 43-year-old as their new head of recruitment.