MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City have been linked to Torino star Andrea Belotti and after his recent performances the club could be forced to fork out a fortune to bring him to the Premier League.
- Man City will pay William Carvalho’s £34m buy-out clause in the summer, according to reports.
- Pep Guardiola wants Real Sociedad defender Yuri Berchiche at City next season.
- Man City are now second favourites to sign Alexis Sanchez.
- Manchester United could miss out on Ajax star Daishawn Redan as Leipzig are closing in on signing him.
- Winston Reid says he will not let Diego Costa out of his sight when West Ham host London rivals Chelsea on Monday night, admitting the striker has the ability to expose any defender’s weakness.
- Slaven Bilic has said he wouldn’t swap West Ham’s up-and-down season for a steady one because of the “priceless” experience it has given his players.
- Hector Bellerin has admitted Arsenal weren’t mentally ready for Liverpool on Saturday, and has urged his team-mates to prepare themselves better for matches against top-six sides in the future.
- Rhian Brewster says Liverpool’s record of giving young players opportunities is the reason why he chose to leave Chelsea to jump ship to Merseyside.
- Jurgen Klopp has also had his say on Mamadou Sakho’s future – and he hasn’t ruled out a return for the Frenchman.
- Liverpool could have been handed a boost in the chase for Alexandre Lacazette, after Lyon boss Bruno Genesio admitted it could be ‘hard’ to keep the striker.
- Former Anderlecht manager Aad de Mos has told the Belgian media that midfielder Leander Dendoncker could ‘bring something’ to Everton.
- Joel Robles says he wants to stay at Everton after battling to win his place back at the club.
- Former Everton defender David Weir is back in football, he has joined Aston Villa as a scout.
- Everton could make a summer move for Serie A midfielder Seko Fofana, according to reports in Italy.
- Sunderland are understood to be keeping tabs on Serbian wonderkid Luka Adzic after sending scouts to the big Belgrade derby at the weekend.
EXPRESS & STAR
- David Edwards says the players owe it to Paul Lambert to get out of trouble – and insists the dressing room is ‘a lot better’ than when Wolves were relegated in 2013.
HULL DAILY ECHO
- Hull City defender Andrea Ranocchia has been linked with a move to Chelsea in the summer, once his loan at the Tigers is over.
- Leicester City’s players have gone to Dubai for some warm-weather training and team bonding ahead of their Champions League clash with Sevilla.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Ian Holloway says QPR will ditch Ravel Morrison at the end of the season unless the player proves he is willing to work hard.
- Gary Brazil says he is looking forward to working with Frank McParland to help build for a brighter future at Nottingham Forest.
- Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy believes midfield loan duo Emyr Huws and Toumani Diagouraga will both be available to purchase this summer.
- Brighton and Hove Albion prospect Henrik Bjordal has signed for IFK Gothenburg.