MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Claudio Bravo has denied that he will leave Manchester City in the summer, describing reports about his departure as “fake news”.
- Former Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is “surprised” the Blues have not done better this season.
- Despite his troubles Joe Hart said in a perverse way he has “enjoyed” what has been going on as he nears the end of his Manchester City career.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea star N’Golo Kante has revealed he nearly didn’t join Leicester City because he wanted to go to Marseille.
- Hector Bellerin would be “very difficult” for Barcelona to sign due to the length of the Arsenal defender’s contract, according to Camp Nou sporting director Robert Fernandez.
- Nathaniel Chalobah says a loan move to Napoli helped him to “grow up” ahead of his breakthrough season at Chelsea.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic admits he even surprised himself with his excellent goal for Serbia – a timely reminder that he is ready to fire for Newcastle in this crucial eight-game period.
- Adam Lallana has revealed he watched a young Jermain Defoe make his breakthrough on loan at Bournemouth, and said the striker has shown age to be no barrier.
- Victor Anichebe is closing in on a return to the Sunderland squad ahead of what is set to be a pivotal month.
- Jake Livermore admits he is more confident after his England call-up, which could pay off with more impressive displays for West Bromwich Albion.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves managing director Laurie Dalrymple has promised the club will learn from the mistakes of this season.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Arsenal youngster Nathan Tella has announced that he’s joined Saints.
- Oriol Romeu has finally found at Saints what he’s “always been fighting for” and is in no hurry to walk the well-trodden path out of St Mary’s – despite talks of a return to his beloved Barcelona.
- Craig Conway believes everyone within the Blackburn Rovers squad has played their part in the unbeaten run of seven games under Tony Mowbray.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Stephen Kingsley admits he might have to wait until next season to get another first-team chance at Swansea City, but is determined to force his way into Paul Clement’s plans.
- Alan Judge has dropped a huge hint about his Brentford future, insisting the Griffin Park club is “the right place to be.” QPR U23 player Dan Darbyshire has signed a one-year professional deal at Loftus Road.
- Derby County manager Gary Rowett has spoken of the importance of his backroom staff.
- Nottingham Forest legend Kenny Burns is pleased to see Matty Fryatt return to training after two years on the sidelines, but he does not think the striker will be offered a new deal at the City Ground.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Phil Parkinson has not written off Bolton’s chances of catching leaders Sheffield United and lifting the League One title.
- Aaron Mooy will return to Huddersfield training on Tuesday after jetting off to link up with the Australian national team.
- Roberto Mancini has revealed he would like to be Celtic boss. However, the Italian insisted he would only take the job if the Hoops had a team that could take on Europe’s elite on a regular basis.