LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Sam Allardyce has outlined his plans to take Crystal Palace to a higher level if they stay in the Premier League.
- Jose Mourinho says Manchester United have sold players he would ‘never sell’, including Danny Welbeck to Arsenal.
- Heung-min Son is the subject of interest from Spain and Italy as he prepares to fill the void left by Harry Kane in the Tottenham attack.
- Liverpool are considering a swoop for Fulham’s highly-rated teenager Ryan Sessegnon.
- The powers at Everton are strong enough to keep hold of contract rebel Romelu Lukaku, insists Ronald Koeman.
- Promising Newcastle United youngster Alex Gilliead has been dealt a blow after tearing his hamstring while on loan at Bradford City.
- Former Sunderland transfer chief Lee Congerton has had a dig at his old club after being unveiled as Celtic’s new head of recruitment.
- Former Blackburn Rovers defender Chris Samba is still training with Aston Villa in a bid to improve his fitness and win a deal.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Mike Williamson has to prove his fitness if he’s to stay at Wolves beyond this season, Paul Lambert has stated.
- Mark Hughes has warned against the growing trend of players having hotlines to their chairmen, presidents and owners.
- Sean Dyche believes the culture and the environment at Burnley have helped Tom Heaton and Michael Keane graduate to international recognition.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Neil Warnock has revealed he’s holding weekly meetings with Cardiff City’s scouting team, as the Bluebirds lay out a transfer plan for the summer.
SOUTH LONDON PRESS
- Karl Robinson has admitted that Charlton are likely to face a fight this summer to hold onto Ezri Konsa – and is making no promises they can keep their teenage star.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds captain Liam Bridcutt says he would be happy to finish his career at Elland Road.
THE PINK UN
- Jamie Cureton has backed his former boss Alan Pardew as a candidate for the Norwich City vacancy – but admits it would mean a change of approach for the club’s owners.
- Middlesbrough captain Grant Leadbitter says the players must “take a big share of the blame” following Aitor Karanka’s dismissal.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton can benefit from offering Jem Karacan a chance to revive his football career, says Adam Le Fondre.
- Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder has labelled John Fleck and Paul Coutts as the best midfielders in League One.
- Harry Ater insisted Eddie Howe’s squad had a collective responsibility to ensure their recent upturn in fortunes did not go to waste.
- Mark Warburton today broke his silence on his “shock” departure from Rangers and insisted none of the allegations which have been made about him since he left Ibrox last month are true.
- Pedro Caixinha has told his Rangers players they will see the devil in him if they go against his Ibrox wishes.