- Liverpool are reportedly set to go head-to-head with Merseyside rivals Everton to sign Burnley defender Michael Keane this summer.
- Atletico Madrid have reached a verbal agreement to sign Liverpool transfer target Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon.
- Everton midfielder Tom Cleverley is on the brink of signing for Watford on a permanent basis.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arsene Wenger will take a short break over the international week to weigh up his future at Arsenal.
- Thibaut Courtois believes Chelsea will do everything in their power to keep head coach Antonio Conte at the club.
- Harry Winks is on the cusp of an England call-up after impressing Gareth Southgate with his performances for Tottenham.
- Rafael Benitez could return with a second offer for Fulham midfielder Tom Cairney in the summer after Newcastle’s January enquiry was rebuffed.
- Sunderland continue to be linked with a summer move for Hibernian striker Jason Cummings.
- Aston Villa owner Tony Xia has left the door open for Jordan Veretout to return to fight for his place at the club next season.
- West Brom will reward manager Tony Pulis with a new contract offer this summer.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton’s record signing Sofiane Boufal has been given the chance to find his form on international duty with Morocco.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Former Liverpool midfielder Dietmar Hamann believes Southampton’s Oriol Romeu would be a good signing for Pep Guardiola or Jurgen Klopp.
- Antoine Griezmann is unlikely to leave Atletico Madrid because the weather is so good in Spain.
- Jose Mourinho has revealed his No 1 priority at Manchester United was to bring happiness back to the club’s support.
- Bournemouth midfielder Dan Gosling has admitted he became “frustrated” with his bit-part role at the club earlier this season.
- Yohan Benalouane was delighted to make his full Premier League debut for Leicester against West Ham more than a year after joining the club.
GET WEST LONDON
- Fulham fear Newcastle will return with another offer for midfielder Tom Cairney after their January interest was rejected.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Pontus Jansson insists he “fully respects” the decision of Garry Monk to drop him to the bench for Leeds’ win over Brighton.
- Arsene Wenger will try to sign Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland if the French manager stays at the Emirates.
- Liverpool are set to step up their interest in highly-rated Nottingam Forest youngster Ben Brereton.
- Reading technical director Brian Tevreden insists the club will not be throwing money around if they get promoted this season.
- Brighton have sent teenage goalkeeper Billy Collings out on loan to National League South side Dartford.