MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United are keeping tabs on Jordi Alba as doubts over Luke Shaw’s long-term future continue.
- Aaron Mooy’s agent insists his client will be in the Premier League next season – regardless of how it happens.
- City are closing in on a £30million deal for Benfica goalkeeper Ederson, according to reports in Portugal.
- Jose Mourinho has insisted it is harder for him to operate in the transfer market than it was for former United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
- Ander Herrera has admitted David de Gea’s future is up in the air.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Senior figures at Arsenal will have been alerted to Hector Bellerin’s latest comments after the full-back referred to interest from Manchester City as a “compliment”.
- Toby Alderweireld wants pay parity with Harry Kane and Hugo Lloris as he seeks new Tottenham contract.
- Joey Barton believes Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante is overrated because he isn’t a creator and hasn’t yet played in the Champions League.
- Gerard Deulofeu says he “did not hesitate” when given the chance to move to AC Milan – and he plans to stay at the Italian giants after the conclusion of his loan deal.
- Jermain Defoe will be able to leave Sunderland for nothing if the Black Cats are relegated in May.
- Burnley midfielder Scott Arfield has been linked with a move to Newcastle United.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves have a £1.5m deal in place to buy in-form Andreas Weimann from Derby County, but no final decision has yet been made on whether he’ll permanently move to Molineux.
- Non-league striker Josh Gordon could follow in the footsteps of Jamie Vardy if he completes a dream move to Leicester City this week.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Southampton have received an improved offer from Chinese firm Lander Sports Development to buy the club, according to a national newspaper.
- Saints are hopeful that Manolo Gabbiadini will not be out for an extended period of time after limping off against Tottenham.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- Millwall are interested in signing Brentford’s Alan McCormack on a free transfer in the summer.
- QPR manager Ian Holloway says he will use the international break to check on potential transfer targets.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Defender Pontus Jansson has thrown his weight behind Leeds United’s automatic promotion bid, insisting “slumping” Newcastle United and Brighton can still be caught.
- Former Derby County loanee Luke Moore is training with Norwegian club Lillestrom alongside former Aston Villa team mate Nigel Reo-Coker.
- Steve McClaren says he has unfinished business in the Championship after being sacked again by Derby.
- Fleetwood midfielder Bobby Grant has just signed a new two-year deal that will keep him at Highbury until at least the summer of 2019.
- Brighton and Hove Albion midfielder Beram Kayal has been sent home from the Israel squad due to illness.
- Manchester City rejected an £8.8m bid from an unnamed Championship club for midfielder Aaron Mooy.