Following the recent update on its portal for the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has made it compulsory for all candidates to create ‘profile on the Jamb website before they can participate for this year’s exam.’
When you create your profile on JAMB portal, it enables you check your Jamb result and as well as print out your result, admission letter and many more.
Dear Jambites, to create a profile on JAMB portal, you must do the following below:
- Enter a functional email address and other details as the page opens up, Click on verify email.
- Login into your email for confirmation. Take note it could be in your spam folder if not seen on your inbox.
- Then click on the link sent to you by JAMB to continue your registration.
- Enter your name, surname, email, date of birthday, password, etc.
- Lastly click on “Sign Up” to complete the creation of your account.
Visit JAMB official portal here and register your email: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login