The National Business Technical and Examination Board (NABTEB) on Tuesday released the results of the Nov/Dec 2016 examination.
While announcing the release of the 2016 National Business Certificate (NBC) and National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations results, the Registrar of the Board, Ifeoma Isiugo- Abanihe, said that a total of 21,476 candidates recorded credit pass in English Language and Mathematics representing 47.48 percent on the 2016 certificate examination.
Abanihe said 33,365 candidates have five credits pass and above with or without English Language and Mathematics representing 73.77 percent.
She said: “The examinations were held nationwide from Monday 7, November to Friday December 9, 2016. A total of 49,850 candidates enrolled for the examinations in 1,803 centres. Out of this figure 45,974 candidates registered for Ordinary Crafts Level while 3,876 enrolled for Master Craft Level.
“Out of that number a total 48,842 candidates sat for the examinations comprising 45,230 NBC/NTC and 3,612 ANBC/SNTC candidates representing 98.8 percent of the total enrolment.”
The Registrar of NABTEB further stated that out of the number that sat for the examination about 1.394 candidates were involved in the examination practice, assuring that those involved and their collaborators would be adequately.
Candidates have been told to proceed to the official web site of the Board to check their results.
How to check your result
- Visit the NABTEB Result Checker Online website via the link below; http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- On the space provided, Enter your Candidate Identification Number (e.g. 38001178).
- Select the Type of Examination (i.e. NOV/DEC).
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (e.g. 2016).
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits (e.g. N123456789).
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (eg. 012345678912).
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To check your result using your mobile phone
Send SMS in the format below:
NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results,
i. Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
ii. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
iii. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.