MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Marcus Rashford is not stalling over a new Manchester United contract and is completely happy at the club.
- Man City star Leroy Sane has been like a new signing since scoring his first goal for the club, according to boss Pep Guardiola.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Arjen Robben has warned his Bayern Munich team-mates that Arsenal will pose a more formidable test of their Champions League ambitions than last season.
- Chelsea have been handed a boost with the news that captain John Terry will be fit to face Wolves in the FA Cup fifth round, allowing first-team regulars to take a break.
- Harry Winks has extended his contract with Tottenham just five months after putting pen to paper on a new deal with the club.
- Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva has been linked with a return to former club Gremio, according to reports.
- Rafa Benitez admits Dwight Gayle’s return will provide a welcome boost to Newcastle United’s automatic-promotion hopes.
- David Moyes is looking forward to the “serious competition” between goalkeepers Jordan Pickford and Vito Mannone for the No 1 spot at Sunderland.
- Sunderland will revive their interest for Nice midfielder Wylan Cyprien in the summer, providing they are still in the Premier League.
- Fit-again Jordan Pickford is hungry to win back his No 1 spot at Sunderland – and says his body feels stronger than ever.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves boss Paul Lambert has backed his strikers to start finding the net again – as he warned against his side thinking they will have an easy game against Wigan.
- Lille midfielder Soualiho Meite – currently on loan to Belgian outfit Zulte Waregem – has refused to be drawn on his future amid reported interest from Stoke and Crystal Palace.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Dusan Tadic insists the 4-2-3-1 formation is the “best system” for him and Southampton.
- Owen Coyle has dismissed reports in Poland that Blackburn Rovers striker Anthony Stokes is set for a move to Jagiellonia Bialystok.
- Harry Arter said he had a “massive amount of respect” for Pep Guardiola after the Manchester City manager offered him his best wishes for the birth of his child, which is due this week.
- Claudio Ranieri should be given a “job for life” at Leicester City, even if they get relegated, according to Gary Lineker.
GET WEST LONDON
- Goalkeeper Alex Smithies hopes a new deal to stay at QPR can be agreed sooner rather than later.
- Victor Valdes says he’s enjoying the Premier League relegation battle and feels he has formed a real bond with his Middlesbrough team-mates.
- Ipswich Town winger Grant Ward says speculation over manager Mick McCarthy’s future does not affect the players’ performances on the pitch.
- David Wagner reckons Huddersfield Town’s on-loan Chelsea forward Izzy Brown is getting more used to senior football with every game he plays.
- Ronald de Boer insists Rangers will have to wait until later in the year if they want to attempt to lure twin brother Frank to Ibrox.
- Celtic striker Moussa Dembele is set to make his debut for the senior France international team next month as reward for his sensational first season in Scotland.